This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 15: The Epic Journey is Over~

Topic » ~Challenge 15: The Epic..

3252 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello finalists! This challenge will be very extensive! FIRST please find all of your runway looks and your entrance look and put it in a collage!

You will HAVE 48 HOURS PLEASE DO THE COLLAGE FIRST so I can post the blog in which you will need to gather the most comments which will only last 24 hours. (Your final runway does not have to be in the collage)

Now on to the next part of the challenge! You will have to create one of your best looks for the final runway, make a speech of why you should be the next drag superstar and also post a lipysync to this song.

Final Lipsync:

This challenge will last 3 days (72 hours) so pace yourself and don't fuck it up!
3252 days 8 hours ago
Zuelke
3252 days 8 hours ago
winner132
3251 days 12 hours ago
wearegreatppl
3251 days 11 hours ago
Zuelke
me when i make a lip sync and my phone crashes and it's all lost :)
3251 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
http://m.imgur.com/6eeyT53.png

For my runway I'm giving you vibrant and beautiful colors, a representation of the variety I have shown in this competition.  I've dressed up as a rain drop, a bird-covered wife at a reception, a techno dancer, a pastor's wife, Hannah Montana, a rich ceo in the morning, Mrs. Sara Bellum from powerpuff girls, a bitch that died from gonorrhea, Napoleon in drag, an art nerd, a C3PO-lookalike, a failed cosplayer, fucking Elsa, a watery looking bitch, and a woman that looks like she's going to an Easter party or some shit *takes huge breath* I have shown every quality it takes to win.

CHARISMA - This is pretty self-explanatory.  In the beginning I was struggling with my looks but I took the notes that you gave me and from Week 9 onward, I got nothing but good reports.  I think I really improved with my look making and even one of my looks in Week 2 got me a win, so I think I'm pretty charismatic as far as that goes.

UNIQUENESS - I have always strived to be something new or different from what my competitors were. For example, in the France challenge I embodied a male historical figure and made it feminine.  In the smash challenge, when everyone was doing Mario or Pokemon characters, I took a risk and did the fucking robot.  Even in week 1 everyone was doing rainproof jumpsuits and shit, BUT I BECAME THE RAIN.  I've never stopped short of being unique.

NERVE - I think what I say here goes hand-in-hand with what I said for Uniqueness.  I took a lot of risks in this competition and I backed up my looks with funny back stories.  I've never been one to settle for less, I took careful consideration into my assignments every week.  And even with the non-sewing challenges I made several copies and rough drafts before I turned in my finished product.

TALENT - I've had a fight til the end.  I've never had to lip sync once, and I only got one low ever.  And keep in mind I was under s lot of pressure due to the fact I was constantly quarreling with the other queens.  But I'm still here in the final 4 and this is my first time ever playing your drag race.  In my opinion I deserve to win the most, despite not having the best record I had a good one.  The struggle was real for me.

INNOVATION - Once again this kind of goes hand-in-hand with Uniqueness.  I mean I feel like a lot of my ideas were very creative and innovative.  I was Hannah Montana for snatch game, I drew a painting of a severed head for the Art Gallery challenge...  I went above and beyond in this game and even if I don't win this season, Delica Tessen is definitely a brand name in your series.

I hope I have impressed you enough for my first attempt ever at your series, it was fun to improve upon and study my craft as an Internet drag queen.

Final lip sync:
3251 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
shit ima have to take a nappy-poo
3251 days 9 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
3251 days 9 hours ago
Zuelke
same @me forgetting to put my entrance look in my collage http://m.imgur.com/b9LWf9g
3251 days 9 hours ago
Absol
rubian remy is a lying binch
3251 days 8 hours ago
Absol
[4:52:32 PM] Deshon: CHANGE YOUR POST ABOUT ME BEING A BINCH
rubian remy is a wonderful person... :)
3250 days 11 hours ago
wearegreatppl
Ok since my worst challange was the Dear... challange i decided to write you another letter.

Dear Tayvie,
          So here I am. Im in the finals i never thought id make it considering my only other acomplisment of any siginagance was 5th on rorys dragrace. When we won that first challagne i thoguht it was a gift from satan himself. I was overjoyed. When the teams were over I did have a little trouble but i didnt let that stop me. Every challagne you posted the first tging in my mind was how can i wow you and how can i stay true to myself. After that first win i thought i was lucky if i got another one. I got 3 more wins. The chllagnes i won though were the ones I thought I would have been in the bottom 2. This compeption has thoight me that i can win if i stay true to myself. I have shown carsima by owning everthing I do and not having shame. I have shown uniqness by never following the herd. When i say someones post I thought how could i be differnt. Ive shown nerve by always keeping my head held high no matter what. When people were giving me shit for doing me i simply said fuckem and moved on. Ive shown talent by being able to do what was asked of me no matter how crazy. Weather it be inperonating Lola from hannah montana or creating artwork that ment something to me or (my peronal favorite) making an outfit inspired by france and the ngetting banned for my homphopic coments. I think most importnatly ive shown innovation by always turing out diffetnent look. Ive made a look from walugi to making one for  person i know nothing about. Ive always shown somehting differnt. So i think for an amature to make it to the finals (in the longest tayvies dragrace ever), won 3 challeges (technicaly 4), Ive shown all my sides, ive done everyhting I can. All I can do now is hope to win.

sincerly
                                                                                                   Francesea Dee Struct
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My lipsync:

Runway will be in a bit
3250 days 10 hours ago
wearegreatppl
http://imgur.com/jxzXsoa my final runway. Me in one look " A classy Whore"
3249 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Look: http://i.imgur.com/8naPCUc.jpg

I am giving you Medusa Goddess REALNESS. Im giving you Best D-R-A-G realness. I am ready to perform, and accomplish what I came here to do. I feel like my main critique this season was give us more than "Pretty", and I feel I went more than pretty & beyond. I didn't want to play it safe at all, I am giving my ALL for this finale, because I honestly really want this.

Now onto why I should win. Now In this speech, I will not bash, throw shade, or down play anyone's drag to make myself look good, because I know that we ALL deserve to be in the finale. With me, Rubian Remy, I feel like I have had the toughest ride here, in terms of me battling myself to put together looks each week in order to impress you.

Each week, I have pretty much gotten the same critique each week about being "too pretty" and not showing more in my looks. But I feel I have tried hard each week and had so much determination to provide unique looks each week.

Now, It is hard to put together a look as I am the only one of the four just completely using tengaged designs, in order to create a dream avi. I sadly cannot use the special softwares like gimp, photoshop, or paint.net to edit my look to make it look more pleasing. But, whether or not people think I deserve to be in the final is beyond the matter because I feel like I put my entire 1,000% in every look that I put-together. Yes, some looks were a little average and mediocre but it is a fighting battle for me to stray away from Rubian Remy. I felt like in this season I needed to embrace who I was as a Drag Queen. And being a Drag Queen to me is putting together a character who you are comfortable with. And maybe its just me with my insecurities when I was growing up, but I just needed to felt secure with my Drag look, and most of all look pleasing, and attractive.

Obviously, I am the epitome of a Fishy Drag Queen. My strong suit is not being "funny" , but I don't believe I struggled with being funny this season, Each comedy challenge, I took on with full ability and portraying the aspects of what I think is funny. Yeah, I might not have been the funniest one, but I damn sure wasn't the worst. Each comedy challenge, I have never been in the bottom for. And I feel that is a testament for my strong dedication and worthiness of being here.I was able to take my weakness, and overcome something I feared all season.

Of course, everyone (and not only this season) uses their "amazing" record to their advantage. But today, I might be the first to set aside my record to influence you to pick me as the winner. No! I do not have the "best record" this season. But, I do know my competitors will be quick to bring up however many HIGHS and WINS they have to try and make themselves seem appealing. But honestly, wether not I got the most wins or not (which I know I don't) I was pretty consistent mentally and physically throughout this competition. Even with my first LOW, this season I was able to stay stable. And I feel my like me being LOW that week was a misunderstanding and since that was a lip sync challenge, I will try to give the best lip sync I can for this Finale.

I know many disagree, but I do feel like the underdog this season. Many people have said to me that I have been overshadowed. But wether not I was or not, I put my best foot forward every week, and gave my 110% even battling my struggles. I do believe that an underdog should win. I have learned so much being here, and prevailed against all odds. That is why I feel like I should wins Tayvie's Drag Race. Not to brag about how many wins I have won, but to embrace the Drag Society of my story, and my personal drag. But not only that, to being an inspiration for Gay Men all around the work, not just Drag Queens, but everyone who have struggled or is struggling in the world before us.

Lip Sync:
3249 days 9 hours ago
winner132
Final Runway Look: http://i.imgur.com/VNMQ78t.png?1

I'm not the best at writing speeches, butI believe I should be America's Next Drag Superstar because in the famous words of Bianca Del Rio, "I came, worked, I conquered".
I am the only queen in this season who (if this were a final 3) would've made it without lip syncing once the entire season. I think that's a true testament to my commitment in this competition and how hard I tried every single week, runway after runway to make sure that I
arrived at this point. I won a total of 3 challenges throughout this competition and undoubtedly had one of the best track records.

I started out this season using a lot of outfits from Stardoll and I couldn't sew a dress for the life of me. My outfits in the beginning were very amateur and mediocre at best and I see that now. I believe I've grown so much throughout this competition though. Looking back at my collage and my portfolio, I have improved so much and no matter what happens in this finale I will always remember everything that I have learnt throughout this experience and I will take it all back with me and continue on with my drag career. Towards the end of the season my looks started becoming more polished and I finally learned how to do my make up and contouring as well as how to finally sew a dress!

I really surprised myself in this competition a lot because coming in, I had a lot of people who doubted me, with my past and everything that's happened to me. I had those voices in my head constantly going "you'll never be good enough" and "you're a mess, a failure". I proved everyone wrong though and here I am now in the final 4. I am definitely not a comedy queen and felt very nervous and I had a lot of anxiety throughout the comedy portion of this competition. However, I truly did surprise myself and I am very proud of what I did in this competition. This competition has also made me grow
a lot as a person and helped me to become more comfortable with myself.

I want to just give a big middle finger to every bully and every person who ever doubted me and told me I would never amount to anything. Here I am doing
what I wanted to do and I am very proud of that.

I don't want to start bashing on my fellow queens in my speech as I love them all very much even though we have all had our fights and disagreements throughout the season. However, I will state why I am the better choice for the winner. In my opinion, I am the embodiment of what drag is. While I struggled in the beginning of this season, towards the middle of the season and definitely towards the end, my looks were pure drag. I gave you everything that a good drag queen should give. My make up and looks were always on point and my runway outfits were hand sewn by me. While I congratulate my fellow queens for making it to this point with me, I believe I put the most time, effort, and work into my runway outfits
and I deinifitely had some of, if not the best, runway outfits throughout the entire season.

I want to thank everyone who supported me throughout this entire season and I especially want to thank Tayvie for making this happen and my mom who has been there with me every step of the way ever since I was a little boy <3

Thank you so much mama, I love you and I will always remember everything you have done for me and all the work you put into my career.

Forever in my heart, love your little boy Kris, and your grown daughter, Davina.

I believe I should be America's next drag superstar because I have proven myself through challenges, runways, letters, speeches, and I have presented the best of the best in terms of runway looks and outfits. I may not have been the fishiest, funniest, or most tempered queen, but I put in 1000% effort into every challenge and runway and I believe I deserve to be rewarded for all my hard work.

Thank you.

Lip Sync Video:

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!