This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Ninth Runway~

Topic » ~The Ninth Runway~

3198 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
These damn tengaged crashes are really holding me up!
3198 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Dekatora
Emergency

you are both safe and may leave the stage.
3198 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Emma!- I get that this week was a bit rough with 4 people using their immunities, however you really were down about this week and it saddened me. Your look was a bit rainbow barf to me and looks very childish in presentation.

Error!- I thought that this look was really clever and the blurring out only made this look sneak into the top this week. Who doesn’t love a stripper in their cake?

Ally!- This look might give me nightmares, however you really encapsulated a vanilla cake. The whipped cream hair and cherry really impressed me.

LuLu!- Girl you are lucky that you have immunity because you would have been lipsyncing. I don’t get how this yellow dress is supposed to scream lemon cake besides just being yellow. I’m a bit disappointed.

Hazel!- I think putting the cake next to your look really sold the look to me. The accents on the cake almost match the ones on your dress. Hazel, you do seem to be in a bit of a rut with these gowns however, they are elegant and your attention to detail benefitted you.

Cocaine!- A fishcake was an interesting choice to make yet, I really dislike this mermaid look for this week. It’s just off to me and I liked that you thought outside of the box but, I think you’re looking more like a fish rather than a cake.
3198 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Error 404, you are safe.
3198 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Hazel, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge! Since immunity tiaras are no more, you won a year supply of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory! (a proud sponsor ;))
3198 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Litter Ally, you are safe.
3198 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
LuLu, you are safe.
3198 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
That means Emma Dale & Queen Cocaine you two are up for elimination. Please send a lipsync of MacArthur Park in a timely manner.
3198 days 6 hours ago
mrhazeleyes
OMG YES! CHEESE CAKE !!! Thank you So much <3
3197 days 20 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Congrats Miss Hazel!! :)
3197 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

ITS TIME TO LIPSYNC DON'T FUCK IT UP

Emma:

Cocaine: *has a family emergency*
3197 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision
SHANTAY you both STAY *mwahaha*

I'm going to post the next challenge soonish.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!