This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Tenth Runway~

Topic » ~The Tenth Runway~

3216 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
YO
3216 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Emma Dale
Queen Cocaine

YOU ARE SAFE
3216 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Dekatora!- I think my problem with this is that the runway isn’t exaggerated enough. If you were going for an anorexic look I was expecting a stick thin girl. I just think that this was a bit expectant and you didn’t execute a good enough look to excite me.

Emergency!- Making a RPDR reference is almost always dangerous and doesn’t result in a good turnout. Your look was boring yet, I did like the Sinead O’Connor shout out and it is very her. I almost wish you were her for Weakest Snatch instead.

Error!- I laughed pretty hard at that you can’t stop eating books. I really also enjoyed the look. It was very project runway with actually writing on the garment. It was another impressive look by you, ?.

Ally!- I think your look really sold your addiction because on its own I was a bit nervous and thought you wouldn’t have delivered. You DID deliver though and I really like this super saiyan look. It almost cross the transphobic line and I LOVE IT.

LuLu!- I really liked the idea of being addicted to tattoos however, the look did not work for me. I wish that the tattoos were cooler looking and extreme.

Hazel!- I really like how this doesn’t seem like you’re playing a character and just talking about yourself. Your look again really impressed me and was stunningly beautiful.
3216 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Error 404, you are safe.
3216 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Litter Ally, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge! You win a free stint at rehab.
3216 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Hazel, you are safe.
3216 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
LuLu, you are safe.
3216 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
That means Dekatora & Emergency you are up for elimination.

Please send a lipsync of Rehab in a timely manner.
3216 days ago
Weetmaster
*kisses biceps*
3215 days 21 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Ah fuck. Good luck emergency! :)
3215 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

This is your last chance to save yourself from elimination, don't fuck it up!

Emergency:

Dekatora:
3215 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision
Dekatora, shantay you stay,

Emergency, you definitely were a CHARACTER this season just you've fumbled multiple times this season and I think it just knocked you out, so sashay away <3
3215 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
Emergency!
:(

*holds up red siren in tribute*
3215 days 20 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
*Hugs emergency*
Thank you for the second chance Tayvie! ;_;
3215 days 20 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Oh my god .... i can't belive i stayed ....  *cries in happiness*
3215 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
WTF

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!