This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9- Love Don't Die [S2: El Salvador]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9- Love..

3414 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys!

Zach, I'll take that back.
*holds up individual immunity necklace*
This is what you're playing for. If you have it? You can't be voted out.

Let's get to today's challenge.

You’ve been out here for about 24 days, so I imagine you’ve developed some relationships with one another. This will show where loyalties truly lie. You better have, or there’s no way you’ll win immunity today. For today’s challenge, you will rank your tribemates (not including yourself) on a scale of 1-7, based on who you would least want to win immunity and who you would most want to win immunity. You have 3 hours to submit your rankings to me through mail (PLEASE SEND IT SOONER), and any questions you have about the challenge may be posted here. If you do not submit any rankings, you will not be eligible to win immunity.

ANY COLLABORATION IS PROHIBITED AND ANY EVIDENCE OF COLLABORATION WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT. If you send proof that someone has attempted to collaborate with you, you will receive a reward while they are punished.

To Be Clear:
-Give an 7 to the person who you want to have immunity the most.
-Give a 1 to the person who you want to have immunity the least.

Time begins now!
3414 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
RESULTS
Ben-38
Brian-28
Zach-32
Jeremy-35
Natalie-23
Daniel-20
CJ-23
Will-25
3414 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
BEN WINS IMMUNITY!

*places necklace around Ben*

Congratulations! You now have a 1 in 7 shot at winning this game!

As for the rest of you?
One of you will be the 9th person voted out and the second juror. You have the day to figure out who that will be.

Grab your stuff, head back to camp.
3414 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
(I'll post tribal and the rest in the morning, votes will be due LATE tomorrow night, NO CHALLENGE TOMORROW)
3414 days 8 hours ago
cjuddy
eek
3414 days 8 hours ago
cjuddy
CJ-23
Daniel-20
Natalie-23
bye our tribe
3414 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
i'm just waiting for pagong destruction
3414 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
*walks over to Wangy to get necklace and smiles*

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!