This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle Rounds #TEAM2ND

Topic » Battle Rounds #TEAM2ND

3187 days 8 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Please post here all the Battle piece of every Artist.. Thank You. GoodLUck #Team2nd!
3187 days 8 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Battle 1: Little Mix (Dara4ever) vs. 9. The Duo (BigDude)
              I want this Battle to be the first 1 because it’s compose of 2 + artists ? I know this will make the Viewers happy. I want you to sing something lively. GoodLuck! May the best group win ?

Battle 2: Darren Criss (Snowgirl57) vs. Ed Sheeran (tditdatdwt123)
              I choose to pair you both because when you sing you give your heart. Give us a Soleful song guys. I think both of you will win. The other Coach will steal :P Goodluck!

Battle 3: Shawn Mendez (pikachu142) vs. Justin Timberlake (bbfan21) vs. Scotty McCreery (bklimas)
              You two have amazing voice but I think you didn’t gave your all in the Blinds. Let me see it here.! Just sing something that will make #Team2nd be proud of. Good Luck!

Battle 4: Meredith Andrews (pleaseletmestay) vs. Christina Aguilera (texty)
              Simply because you both can sing us a song that we really needed to hear from you. It’s your chance to prove that you still deserve to be part of #Team2nd. Goodluck!

Battle 5: Beyoncé (charliemcd8) vs. Katy Perry (Shaunyboo2001)
              This two will Rock this show! I really love you both but to make this show more beautiful I need to give up one of you. Let’s do this.! GoodLuck!

Battle 6: Cascada (andrewvaughan17) vs. Indiana Evans (Tommy123)
                You’re the last Artist in #Team2nd. You both have some very awesome voice. Show us some song that will make me choose you and the other Coach turns? Good Luck!
3187 days 8 hours ago
pikachu142
3187 days 8 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
3187 days 7 hours ago
bbfan21
3187 days 5 hours ago
crnjromeo2
correction:

Battle 3: Shawn Mendez (pikachu142) vs. Justin Timberlake (bbfan21) vs. Scotty McCreery (bklimas)
              You 3 have amazing voice but I think you didn’t gave yet your all in the Blinds. Let me see it here.! Just sing something that will make #Team2nd be proud of. Good Luck!
3187 days 1 hour ago
bklimas
I will post mine when I am home from work
3187 days ago
Dara4ever
3186 days 23 hours ago
texty
Christina Aguilera - Fighter

3186 days 22 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
3186 days 19 hours ago
Tommy123
3186 days 15 hours ago
bklimas
Here is mine:

3186 days 15 hours ago
pleaseletmestay
Sorry im on mobile ill post it tonight!
3186 days 15 hours ago
charliemcd8

open group

Party Group <3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!