This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final tribal Council

Topic » Final tribal Council

3331 days 1 hour ago
quackattack817
Once again congratulations to both Josh and Aj on making final 2. 

Now is your opportunity to address the jury and present your case as to why you should be given the title of sole survivor.
3330 days 4 hours ago
ajlikes17
I'm gonna leave this kinda short. This game was very fun and I love how I was able to use my sports knowledge in a survivor setting. I hope you make more seasons and allow me to participate! Anyways throughout this game I always voted in the majority, and the alliance I had with Josh and Brendon helped me do so. Also my side alliance with Travis for the early stages of the game helped me get further as well. Unfortunately, only two of us were able to make it here. The most I did in this game was win an immunity idol (which was hidden in goldmembers skin box from Austin Powers Goldmember). Then I won the final immunity challenge which was the only challenge win I had as an individual. And I took my final 2 from the beginning of this game to the final 2. This was fun. I will answer any questions you guys may have!
3329 days 16 hours ago
joshlyn34
I was in alliance of three with brendon and Aj also controlled many of the votes with people outside like mouse etc telling them who to vote or who I was voting. I finished in the top half of most of the comps with a few exceptions think there was only one comp I failed to get a hidden idol clue. I won 3 individual immunties also which was more then anyone else in the game but it was a lot of fun glad to make finals with Aj best of luck with your tribal votes.
3329 days 16 hours ago
quackattack817
Ok i will now open this up for jury questions. We will take the next 24 hrs to ask and answer questions. Then i will need all votes sent to me by midnight sunday, as soon as i have all jury votes i will announce the winner.
3329 days 11 hours ago
ticofernandez
Congrats you two i certainly expected to go further then first juror in this game lol so i commend you both.

Aj why should i vote for you over josh even though he won more immunities then you?(dont say your idol you wasted it anyway)

Josh if you could have chosen to bring anyone to the f2 with you would it have been aj?
3329 days 11 hours ago
BrendonByrne
Same question for you both..

AJ/Josh what was your worst game play decision you made in the game and was there ever a point in time you thought you wouldn't make finals?
3329 days 11 hours ago
honeybunch1
congrats guys the only reason i went out at 5 was because i didnt have time to do the comp and actually Joshlyn deserves to win he won most immunities but AJ was playing a strategic game and knew if made fourth would have been out anyway knew yall were voting togather so my question is if i had made fourth you would have still voted me out correct?
3329 days 10 hours ago
mouseter09
No question. Congrats.
3329 days 10 hours ago
joshlyn34
Ticos- Question if looking at the cast I would have picked brendon because he is one of my best friends on here when Im on tbh but early on when the game started he said did not take group games that serious and I kind of enjoyed it since it was my first time participating in a group game so also being semi close to Ajlikes because we always worked good together the few times we played we became a final two early on so yes I would have brought him  but I would have stuck with them both to the end even said in chat they could vote me when mouse won or tie vote so they are both amazing friends.
3329 days 10 hours ago
joshlyn34
Brendon's- The worst game decision would have to be in the final 5 immunity picking way to many people because it was a lot easier to lose pts then gain pts you can tell from mouse winning there was one time I was a bit nervous of leaving it was right before merge on the kiara vote where I stayed 3-2 or 4-3 can not remember actual vote
3329 days 10 hours ago
joshlyn34
Honeybunch1- I would have still voted you final 4 because we never got to become close to much  during game you started to talk to me like final 7 or 6 an you seemed really nice but you were never a target of mine in game like someone said at all that time you msged me but I would have had to take the two I was closer with brendon and ajlikes at that point who were really the only two I talked to besides how to vote during the game.
3329 days 10 hours ago
joshlyn34
Mouseter09- Thank-You congrats to you on top 3 also btw you deserved it I enjoyed the bit we talked an you and me were probably a part of the biggest move in the game when we did the blindside of tico in all honesty
3329 days 10 hours ago
honeybunch1
yes Megan congrats to you too and thanx josh for responding and good luck to you both
3329 days 8 hours ago
travisd13
For both of you.... Why should I vote for you? Both of you quit talking to me when you guys voted me out. Grow a set and be honest when asked who you voting. Honesty gets you farther then being a coward.  It was a no brainer who our tribe was voting out when you don't respond at all. Good luck to both of you. My vote will be cast solely on how you answer this.
3328 days 12 hours ago
ajlikes17
Sorry guys. Im working on responses now
3328 days 12 hours ago
ajlikes17
From Tico
Aj why should i vote for you over josh even though he won more immunities then you?(dont say your idol you wasted it anyway)

- I honestly don't have much I can say that I did better than him. But to be fair, I didn't waste my idol because it was the smartest move for me at the time just to make sure Josh could be in the f2 with me. Also, I'm here still which means I never needed it for myself. An idol is wasted when it isn't used....

open group

Quack's Survivor - Sports Edition

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!