This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion: Season One

Topic » Reunion: Season One

3310 days 20 hours ago
dsradine
*Audience finishes taking their seats*

Hello everyone! Live from Tucson, Arizona it's Damian, host of the successful first season of The Power Struggle! 16 players entered the house about a month to embark on a journey and hopefully claim the title of Champion when it's all over. The cast took control of this game in a way I didn't expect them to. Some rose to the top, but slowly fell to the wayside, some sat comfortably in the middle until the numbers were too small to hide them anymore, and some, let's just say, had a roller coaster from power to nominated until their luck ran out.

But two of them didn't fit into any of those molds. Who has convinced the slightly bitter jury that they deserve this brand new game and the ultimately, the gift prize?

Will it be Tony? The obvious person to beat, but that changed around the final six. He steamrolled 11 of the 12 competitions this season, only nominated once, and winning all three individual immunities. He used the hundreds of thousands of Saves he got to build trust with the other houseguests. However, some of the jury is upset that he may have taken it too far, and some jury members feel that Tony made them feel like they had real friendships only to cut them loose.

Or will it be Chris? The last-minute replacement to a houseguest that had to quit Week 2. But he has not let get in his way of winning one Power and being the only houseguest to go unnominated. Whenever Tony was winning all the comps, Chris was one or two points behind, having to settle for second. But he hasn't given up, and despite being somewhat of a villian to the majority of the other houseguests at some point, his name never came across plan's the whole game until the final five. Does he have enough to pull out a win when it counts, or will he come up short to Tony once again?

We'll find out in a half hour (9 pm EST)!

Feel free to talk until then ;) I'll be busy planning the awards for after!
3310 days 20 hours ago
C_Shizz96
OMG ARE WE IN RENO? RENO. I THOUGHT RENO WAS A STATE. MAYBE THAT'S WHY I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHERE WE ARE. RENO.
3310 days 20 hours ago
IhasFood
I thought we were in Tuscon?
3310 days 20 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Is Reno not Tucson!?
3310 days 20 hours ago
IhasFood
I thought Reno was in Vegas? Or was Johnny Cash lying to me all this time?
3310 days 20 hours ago
IhasFood
*Nevada
Damn I'm tired
3310 days 20 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Omg, me too honey. I have a headache from hell too.
3310 days 20 hours ago
IhasFood
That sucks
3310 days 20 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Right, I worked all day. And then it started snowing. And it made Chris cranky.
3310 days 20 hours ago
dsradine
Five Minutes!
3310 days 20 hours ago
Mitchkid64
Gl guys
3310 days 20 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Thank you Mitch!! :)
3310 days 20 hours ago
Mitchkid64
I'm calling a close vote
3310 days 20 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Honestly, I think so too.
3310 days 20 hours ago
IhasFood
I was like flopping back and forth
3310 days 20 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Ahh, I hate hearing that :x but yeah, I can see why.

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!