This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3373 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Beginning Sunday @ 4pm EST. 2 Challenges - 2 Back to Back Tribal Councils to determine the Final Two.

Once the Final two has been determined; I will bring in the Seven Members of the Jury and both Finalist will get a chance to make an opening statement before the Jurors get a chance to address them. - Once both Finalist have made their opening statements; the power will shift to the Jurors. The Jurors will be free to ask any questions they'd like before casting their votes for the winner of Survivor Tocantins.

If everything goes smoothly; the Reunion will take place Monday night @ 7pm EST.
During the Reunion I will reveal the votes for the Sole Survivor of Season 2. I will be giving out the awards for Season 2 which include the Fan Favorite - Decided by the Season 2 Viewer's Lounge. I will also be revealing the Player of the Season; Underdog of The Season; and Entertainment Award - Decided with the help of *Active* Members of the Season 2 Viewer's Lounge with the sole decision made by myself. [The Host]
3373 days 5 hours ago
dandoe
So exciting! :D
3373 days 5 hours ago
Nt888
Yes!!!!!
3373 days 5 hours ago
teamjacz
ready to fail!
3373 days 3 hours ago
mman23
Sounds like fun :) I'm excited to see how it plays out!
3372 days 13 hours ago
Nt888
Im going to be like an hour late :/
3372 days 8 hours ago
mman23
I'm fine making it at 5pm est if others are.
3372 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I have things I have to do as well - Keep that in mind as well.
3371 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
3371 days 11 hours ago
dandoe
Hello?
3371 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
For the Final 4 Immunity - I have hidden 4 sets of #'s on the very 1st blog of 4 different people's blogs in the HOF - Your job is simple; Find the 4 blogs and post them in this forum! Once you have done that, you will use the 4 sets of #'s you found in these blogs as a combination to unlock your puzzle pieces. - MAIL ME THE COMBINATION - I will let you know as quick as possible if you are correct - Once you have successfully guessed the correct combination; I will mail you a scramble which you will have to solve and post in the forum. First person to post the finished unscrambled word(s) in this forum wins Individual Immunity and will have a 1 and 3 shot at making the FTC.

Any Questions? We will begin once you are all ready.....
3371 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
Oh hey another person!
I thought you all had abandoned me.
3371 days 11 hours ago
mman23
I here!
3371 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
Josh and Nate better get here!
And funny enough Emmy was active like 30 minutes ago but said he's leaving so...
3371 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
Oh there we go! XD
3371 days 11 hours ago
dandoe
haha here and ready :)

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!