This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5/6 - Zulu

Topic » Tribal Council #5/6 - Zulu

3249 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Zulu! Welcome to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game.

Nolan K. - You felt that you could take on the puzzle in today's challenge? Do you feel responsible in any way; for today's loss?

Luis L. - Being an original Xhosa member. This is your first time seeing Tribal Council. Have things tensed up a bit; back at camp?

Maxwell H. - Is tonight's vote going to be as simple as tribal lines voting together?

Scott Y. - You have been to more Tribal Council's than anyone on this tribe and are the only original Zulu member on the tribe. Do you feel like you are the swing vote for tonight's Tribal Council?

Tyler Y. - You weren't at the challenge; but, let me know so I could convey the message to your tribe. Do you feel you should be safe from the vote since others on your tribe did not let their tribe know that they would not make it?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.

Since Mzansi beat Zulu in the "Sandpit" part of the challenge. Whoever is voted out at Zulu will take 13th while whoever is voted out at Mzansi will take 14th.
3249 days 4 hours ago
tyleror
I hope I'm safe! I've been a great competitor and I did feel awful about missing the challenge today, I logged on just at the end too :(
3249 days 4 hours ago
mysterygame2
Nolan K. - You felt that you could take on the puzzle in today's challenge? Do you feel responsible in any way; for today's loss? I did, but I kind of feel as if its my fault but other people didn't even come, However I take full responsibility for it.
3249 days 4 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott Y. - You have been to more Tribal Council's than anyone on this tribe and are the only original Zulu member on the tribe. Do you feel like you are the swing vote for tonight's Tribal Council?

not really no
why would i ever be in that position
3249 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Tyler Y. - After tonight; there will only be 11 survivors left in the game. Concerned that people might try to pull of a blindside tonight?
3249 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Nolan K. - So with some of your tribe not showing; do you feel that tonight's vote is up in the air?
3249 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Scott Y. - Interesting statement Scott. So their will be a clear majority for tonight's vote?
3249 days 4 hours ago
tyleror
There's always room for a blindside in survivor, but I'm really hoping that there isn't one any time soon!
3249 days 4 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell H. - Is tonight's vote going to be as simple as tribal lines voting together?
--
Most likely not, no
3249 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott Y. - Interesting statement Scott. So their will be a clear majority for tonight's vote?

i don't know
3249 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Maxwell H. - We are six days in at this point and no Idols have been played. Is their any strategies revolving around the possibility of an Idol play?
3249 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
3/5 votes received....
3248 days 8 hours ago
tyleror
Tribal in 20 mins?
3248 days 8 hours ago
tyleror
think its our turn now :o
3248 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I'll go tally the votes....
3248 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!