This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3410 days 5 hours ago
acyuta
Name:
Earlier group game placements(be specific):
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative):
How active are you(1-10):

By filling this form, you agree to our terms and conditions that you'll be active whenever necessary and vote/send nominations on time.
Good luck :D
3410 days 5 hours ago
Tetsuya
*Name: James
*Timezone: GMT +8
*Earlier group game placements(be specific): Fast Stars (Season 2 [1st], Season 4 [2nd])
                                                                      2Beastly's Mafia (Season 2-3 [Mafia Winner])
                                                                      Stardom (Season 1 [4th])
                                                                      Big Brother of idk I forgot (Season 1 [5th])
*Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): Strategic, Socialized, Nice
*How active are you(1-10): 9
3410 days 5 hours ago
Davidftw123
Name:David
Timezone:eastern
Earlier group game placements(be specific):jojo's survival challenge i got third :D
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative):Beast Mode Ninja
How active are you(1-10):9 i won't be on between x-mss and new years tho :(
3409 days 23 hours ago
Striky
Name: Lisa
Timezone: EET
Earlier group game placements(be specific): Well I haven't played group games in a while and i dont remember my placings
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): Cute,devious, clever
How active are you(1-10): 10 cuz ill be here around christmas

By filling this form, you agree to our terms and conditions that you'll be active whenever necessary and vote/send nominations on time.
3409 days 21 hours ago
Mitchkid64
Name: Mitch
Timezone: est
Earlier group game placements(be specific): 1st annual hunger games hosted by Tadd, RAM survivor taiwan, joshygon survivor, brantstellle survivor, nicks big brother season 1, nicks big brother season 2
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): strategic, social, threat
How active are you(1-10): 10

By filling this form, you agree to our terms and conditions that you'll be active whenever necessary and vote/send nominations on time. yep
3409 days 11 hours ago
ConnorB
Name: ConnorB
Timezone: ET
Earlier group game placements(be specific): in SFG 6: Himalayas I placed 4th place and was very active
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): Creative, loyal, and smart
How active are you(1-10): 9

By filling this form, you agree to our terms and conditions that you'll be active whenever necessary and vote/send nominations on time. Yes
3409 days 6 hours ago
Chingaling
Name: Daniella
Timezone: Mountain
Earlier group game placements(be specific): I usually get up in the jury, but lately I've been placing up in the finales
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): Sassy, Dramatic, Social
How active are you(1-10): 8
3407 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Name: Harry
Timezone: EST
Earlier group game placements(be specific): 2nd in Will's Survivor Ecuador, 2nd in Panoramic's Survivor, 1st in LARS 1 I Love Money, 1st in RAM Survivor Taiwan, Jury in many other games.
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): clever, sly, and likeable
3407 days 11 hours ago
yonni98
Name:Andrea
Timezone: EST
Earlier group game placements(be specific): Cole survior 3rd  bingos fan vs fav 6th lindsey survivor 7th
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): strategic clever and cutthroat

3407 days 10 hours ago
MaisyJames
Name: Aisha
Timezone: GMT (But I can always do EST)
Earlier group game placements(be specific): 4th in Spatt12's Survivor: Jamaica
                                                                   9th in NJKoda's Survivor: Easter Island
                                                                   Pending in Connor_'s Big Brother Australia
                                                                   13th in Chantra's Survivor: Guyana
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): Witty, Social, Sassy.
How active are you(1-10): 9.5

3407 days 10 hours ago
MikeyKR91
Name: Mike R
Timezone: Eastern Timezone
Earlier group game placements(be specific): I have never played in this type of hosted game but I have been wanting to for a long time!
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): Strategic, Social, Likable

I agree! Thanks hope to be a part of this game!
3407 days 10 hours ago
thewaffle
Name:Brandon

Timezone:EST

Earlier group game placements(be specific):This is my first group game in a while so I don't know

Three words to describe yourself(Be creative):Strategic, Antisocial, Potato

How active are you(1-10):9.9
3407 days 9 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Name: Eric
Timezone: PST
Earlier group game placements(be specific): See my profile, I have it listed.
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): Strategic, Lovable, Enthusiastic
3407 days 7 hours ago
ticofernandez
Name:tico
Timezone: est
Earlier group game placements(be specific): runner up in acyutas big boss season 2
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): the fucking man

3407 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Name: Talian
Timezone: I Don't know .. Im italian btw .. It's like uk time +1..
Earlier group game placements(be specific): The best i did in a bb group game is 4th in m7md26's one :)
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): Pizza-addict , dyslexic , lazy ..
3406 days 23 hours ago
Randomdudebrap
Name: Reece
Timezone: GMT
Earlier group game placements(be specific): havent been on for ages! Can't remember
Three words to describe yourself(Be creative): eccentric, bitchy & perfect
How active are you(1-10): 8.5

open group

Big Brother: On Vacation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!