This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #12 - TESORO

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #12 - TESORO

2491 days 11 hours ago
Matt64
We now bring in the members of our jury, Bob, Kelly, Jack, Alexa, and Ben, eliminated at the last tribal council.
Ok send a vote for anyone on ur tribe
U have 24 hours
No vote - self-vote
FIRE DRAGON HAS IMMUNITY YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR FIRE DRAGON
EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME
My question is this:

Ben was eliminated in a shocking turn of events with a tie. How does this affect the game?
2491 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Honestly in most games if someone does not come on to re-vote their original vote is counted. Not sure why you didn't do that tbh but hey, you are the boss.
2491 days 3 hours ago
Karmaron72
It affects my game because I would've gone home! His vote was the decider, and there's no way he would've kept me.
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
Ill go tally the votes
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
*Brings back urn*
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and u wanna play it now would be the time to do so
2490 days 15 hours ago
Karmaron72
*Stands up*
Matt I was THIS close to going home last vote, and that ain't going to happen tonight.
This is the Treasure Island Idol, and it has a special power.
This will not only make any votes for me not count, it also gives me the power to choose a person to put all the votes for me onto.
Nathan, I asked you to be honest with me yesterday, asking if you voted for me or Olivia, and you took the easy way out. Therefore, all votes cast for me will be cast for you.
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
This is...
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
the Treasure Island hidden immunity idol. And as Jackson said any votes cast against him will now count against Nathan
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
*Nathan stands*
2490 days 15 hours ago
Karmaron72
OMG
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
*Nathan walks up to me and gives me something*
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
Nathan: I will be playing this for myself tonight
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
This is...
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
A hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against Nathan including the ones from the Treasure Island idol will not count
2490 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
Ill read the votes

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!