This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mirror Room! -N-

Topic » Mirror Room! -N-

2447 days 8 hours ago
FedeBenna
It’s a new obstacle room. Once inside it you find yourself surrounded by an infinite amount of mirrors that make you lose your time cognition destroying your next planned action. In fact, you will not be able to play during the next action phase as you need to find your way out from that labyrinth of mirrors. Unable to do your next action phase whenever it will be, in the same or another day.
2447 days 8 hours ago
FedeBenna
JENNIFER enters in the room...
2447 days 5 hours ago
Fell6
Oh what is that!
2447 days 4 hours ago
Fell6
*Inspects the mirrors*
2447 days ago
FedeBenna
Here we are with the 2nd ActionPhase of Day1!
In this room, this is the action correctly sent in time, in their chronological order:

X) JENNIFER couldn’t do her 2nd ActionPhase today, because of her room’s effect “Mirror Labyrinth”! Now she is free from that effect!
2447 days ago
Fell6
I'm free finally, now I just need to wait for the door to unlock.
2446 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
ROSE enters in the room...
2445 days ago
FedeBenna
Here we are with the only ActionPhase of Day3!
In this room, this is the action correctly sent in time, in their chronological order:

X) ROSE couldn’t do her ActionPhase today, because of her room’s effect “Mirror Labyrinth”! Now she is free from that effect!
2444 days 22 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Yay! I'm finally free. *still holding my 3 red balloons and decides to play with them cause I'm bored*
2444 days 21 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
*pops the balloons by squeezing them*
2444 days 8 hours ago
FedeBenna
NOAH enters in the room...
2444 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok I got the fuck out of the Silent room ty god
2444 days ago
FedeBenna
Here we are with the 2nd ActionPhase of Day4!

X) NOAH couldn’t do his 2nd ActionPhase today, because of his room’s effect “Mirror Labyrinth”! Now he is free from that effect!
2443 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
I cri

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!