This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Unexpected Event - RobotClown's Bombs!

Topic » Unexpected Event -..

2439 days 23 hours ago
FedeBenna
Here we are again with our special guest star...RobotClown!! ^^
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7481/images/544796693443566ae4b7c0c8ac6d1849

It’s back and even more evil than before! This time it brings with itself a lot of dangerous bombs ready to destroy everything, even the entire complex of the prison! But you can't allow to make it happening, as in that way you are destroyed too... So your objective is to stop RobotClown! How to do it? Let’s see… :P

Obviously, even in the case you will stop RobotClown, it will not go away alone…one of you will die by one of its bomb before it will leave the prison, so try your best and good luck everyone! :P
-----------------
[How to play RobotClown's game?]
From now (approximately 02/14pmEst), RobotClown starts throwing all those bombs in every your single room and you have to detonate the most bombs you can, here it is the link of this Unexpected Event’s game:
http://www.tengaged.com/play/detonate
Once you will be satisfied by your score, please send me it by private mail with a screenshot of your desktop screen so that we will be able to confirm you’ve done it correctly…the score needs to be clear and visible, or it won’t count! P.s. in the right-corner of your tengaged page, we need your nickname correctly shown!
To upload a screenshot on the web, use imgur.com or similar websites on your choice…

Oh, mail me even the player you would like to face in a hypothetical 1vs1 challenge, RobotClown really wants to know that…because probably, there will be something more for just few of you…who knows…
When the results will be posted, we will see what RobotClown has in mind for you, to release its resentment…good luck!

You have time until 08/20pmEst! Then, I will show you the results as soon as I can!
And we will see what will happen next…
2439 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
This Unexpected Event is now concluded!
-----------------
[IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!]
Something unpredictable happened during this Unexpected Event...so that, there will not be any 1vs1 challenge for the player with the worst score...

In fact, our RobotClown has already found its victim in the player who gave up while it was throwing bombs inside the prison...that's sad I know, but it happened for real... :'(
So, even if I am very disappointed and sad about this announcement, I have to tell you the name of the player who gave up, becoming this way our RobotClown's victim...here we go:

- MEL, who gave up during the last RobotClown's Unexpected Event, was...a poor PRISONER!
(5 Prisoners left...)
-----------------
Anyway, let's see your scores just out of curiosity:
1th with [116pts] -> PI
2nd with [111pts] -> NOOB
3rd with [100pts] -> BATES
4th with [41pts] -> ROSE
5th with [2pts] -> NOAH
6th with [0pts] -> CHANDLER

Congrats PI! You did great and you got the 1st place! ;)
Followed by NOOB and BATES...who did great too! ;)
Then, ROSE who did good but not enough to be in Top3 this time! :P
(RobotClown was waiting for you getting the 1st place again, it's very disappointed!)
And what to say about NOAH?! He did very bad, just 2pts... XD
BUT...CHANDLER, you should thank MEL's surrender from the game...you could be in a 1vs1 challenge now... :/
2439 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Mel that is such a load of bs, you did quit

We all saw your blog
2439 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Oop deleted comment ok

Well anyways glad to be rid of a player who treated me like shit the whole game

Be gone
2439 days 17 hours ago
me2013
No I haven't quit this game. I am leaving TG yes.
2439 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
That makes no sense
2439 days 17 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
HOW IN THE WORLD? IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO EVEN GET THE SCORE I DID.
Great job you guys.
2439 days 17 hours ago
Fell6
(Oh goodbye Mel, it was fun to have you as an opponent, good luck in the outside world)
2439 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
Feeling so bad about that... :'(

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!