This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TESTIMONIALS

Topic » TESTIMONIALS

3331 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
I will post continuously post testimonials from alumni of Obscurity's Survivor in this thread if you need any convincing that playing in this season will be a fun and exciting experience!
3331 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
If you see this and you have played in my series before, feel free to send me a testimonial!!
3331 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
"There is this to be said about Obscurity as a host, he knows how to pick a damn good cast, and you're going to want to be part of it. There is something about his selection process, his arranging of tribes, his way of hosting, that time after time creates the conditions that is necessary for intense, exciting and stimulating seasons. I have never played a group game that has challenged me as much as Obscurity's."

-Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne), Sole Survivor of Survivor: New Zealand and 8th place in Survivor: All-Stars
3331 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
"Playing in two seasons of Obscurity's Survivor has been the highlight of life. And I've been to Disney World six times so you know I mean it. I have never felt so immersed in the Survivor experience. Winning Season 5 against all odds made me feel empowered like never before. The very next day, I told my boss to go fuck himself and I finally asked out the girl of my dreams. If you are too weird to be cast on real Survivor, then sign up for Obscurity's Survivor right now, because it's the next best thing. You won't regret it."

-Sean (Ghoul), Sole Survivor of Survivor: Madasgascar and 7th place in Survivor: All-Stars
3330 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
"Obscurity’s Survivor has really helped provide me the opportunity to experience my first ban by sending death threats to another contestant, and also it was my first group game finals. It was a really good introduction to group games in general and I have to say Obscurity makes the best twists so if you just want a host that’s straightforward and easy to play with, then this is the series for you!"

-Sim (SomebodyAwesome), 2nd place on Survivor: New Zealand and 15th place on Survivor: All-Stars
3330 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
"Obscurity's Survivor is probably one of the craziest group game series on Tengaged, simply due to Sagar's brilliant casting choices and execution of various twists. If you want to be called a bannable slur by a multi, Obscurity's Survivor is for you. If you prefer the unearthing of interesting characters over mindless strategy, but still want to be tested strategically, socially, and physically, you came to the right place."

- Patrick (Patrick319), Sole Survivor of Survivor: Arabia, 9th place on Survivor: All-Stars, and 18th place on Survivor: Japan
3329 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
"Even though I literally got out the first opportunity I was able to, Sagar had a lost of fun twists and turns and his games are exciting and invigorating to say the least. Just don't trust a bunch of stupid fucking cunts that will say "Oh yeah, tribe loyalty teehee" because they will stab you in the back so fucking fast it's not funny. And then those stupid fucks don't even make it far literally every single one of them is out now because nobody fucking liked them. Dumbasses."

- Alex (alexclow345), 14th place on Survivor: Scorched Earth
3324 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
"I have to say, Obscurity is one of the, well more like is. He is the best host whose game I have played. He keeps the game interesting, not being biased in any way. I see his effort as a host through the game. He enjoys hosting, and to see people actively participate in his game. Joining his Survivor series was not a mistake, even if I was just a replacement. I guarantee that if you sign up for his Survivor, its going to be one hell of a ride. So buckle up."

- Jera (XxHeroxX), Sole Survivor of Survivor: Scorched Earth
3323 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
"Obscurity's Survivor is very bold. Twists that redefine the whole game, forcing even experienced players into situations they haven't dealt with yet. Twists are the same of the game (unless this season is back-to-basics, where you can just ignore this). The host is great, the people are nice, there is a frequently updated wiki, and if worst comes to worse and you are voted out first, you can still have fun spamming Sagar's ask.fm."

- Chris (Carraid73), 7th Place on Survivor: Scorched Earth
2979 days 12 hours ago
TheEclipse
sagar is fuckin fabulous apply to his series fucking losers
2631 days 15 hours ago
Ghoul
Sagar sadly passed away. I know it may seem trivial, but his group positively impacted many lives. Rest in piece Probsagar. I miss you.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!