This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Xai-Xai)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Xai-Xai)

2444 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: jakehou97, JakeGoesOnline, Addrian and Brandon voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Jan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote and if you have a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it, let me know with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 3pm EST tomorrow.
2444 days 12 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Chanel c:
2444 days 12 hours ago
Webly
Austin lol
2444 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
me
2444 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Chanel - You're the last remaining member of original Niassa.  How likely do you expect that you will be targeted just for that?

Austin - What would the feeling be like if you were the one cut before the finale episode?

Sam - Any chance we can see a rock draw come into play tonight?
2444 days 12 hours ago
xoValentine
Ashley
2444 days 11 hours ago
Webly
Austin - What would the feeling be like if you were the one cut before the finale episode?

It would be very upsetting just to know that I was one step away from the finale especially after fighting so hard in the immunity lol.
2444 days 11 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Sam - Any chance we can see a rock draw come into play tonight?

I'm not sure. I don't think so, but who knows?
2444 days 11 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Jan
2444 days 11 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Kyle
2444 days 11 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Chanel - You're the last remaining member of original Niassa.  How likely do you expect that you will be targeted just for that?

Do I think its possible? Sure. Do I think it's smart? Not at all. There's only a final 2 (or 3) and people need to realise that there are other fish to fry :P
2443 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashley - At the start of the game did you expect you'd make it all the way to the final 6?

Jan - Third individual immunity win of the season for you.  Think you may need to win out in order to get to the end?

Kyle - The second last time an idol can be played. What do you feel is the likelihood of an idol being used tonight?
2443 days 16 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Kyle - The second last time an idol can be played. What do you feel is the likelihood of an idol being used tonight?

I guess unlikely just because if people had one it would make more sense to have used it near the start of the merge or when tribes were really smaller since not a lot of options but possibilities are endless and I may be completely wrong on that
2443 days 16 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Jan - Third individual immunity win of the season for you.  Think you may need to win out in order to get to the end?

Definitely could be possible lmao, but I mean if I end up doing that I wouldn't complain hey
2443 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2443 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
**AUSTIN STANDS**

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!