This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion (Jordan)

Topic » Finale + Reunion (Jordan)

3167 days 21 hours ago
manalord
18 Virtual Days ago 18 people began the battle for the title of sole survivor. Many where taken out, some have overcome much to make it here tonight in the FINAL FIVE!

Sebby- Part of the unfortante Aqaba, Sebby has had to survive to make it this far. He has overcome a huge tribal minority but will he be able to overcome the trials o the finale.

Joel- Joel is the immunity man. After winning 4 Immunites will this beast contunie his domination.

Mat- Mat has played quietly, and has not been a target for elimantion. Will his UTR game walk away with the prize.

Leo- Leo has won a challenge and merged in the majority. Will that be enough for him to walk away the champ.

Marcus- After playing an idol to save himself, Marcus heads into the finale. Will he be able to make it to the final day, OR will his game life be cut short.

2 challenges, 2 tribals, one hectic night! The Finale!!!

The finale will begin Monday 7-27 at 8pm EST! If this does not wor for you let me know IMMEDITALY
3166 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Check in Now
3166 days 20 hours ago
TheAce
Yo
3166 days 20 hours ago
Sebby
Im here but ill be back in a bit
3166 days 20 hours ago
TheAce
Let's start!! F5 challenge !!
3166 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Here:
Sebby
Marcus
3166 days 20 hours ago
TheAce
Let's just start
3166 days 20 hours ago
manalord
For this challenge you will be playing a quick challenge.

On my go you will post the following.

*Swims out to Dock*
* Dives Down*
*Collects Bag #_*
*Place bag on matt*

After collecting 5 bags I will send you a scramble. First to post the answer to the scramble here will win immunity!

Do you all understand?
3166 days 20 hours ago
TheAce
Ye
3166 days 20 hours ago
manalord
okay on my go
3166 days 20 hours ago
manalord
3166 days 20 hours ago
manalord
3166 days 20 hours ago
manalord
3166 days 20 hours ago
manalord
GO!
3166 days 20 hours ago
TheAce
Swims out to dock
3166 days 20 hours ago
TheAce
Dives down

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!