This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Dharug (Australia)

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Dharug..

3118 days 7 hours ago
manalord

Come on in guys. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and dip it into the flame, get fire. In this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

Because of the challenge Mearl has immunity tonight, you cannot vote for Mearl. Everyone else IS fair game.

Mearl- Is your legacy going to be a constant mountain for you to climb through this game?
Jet- With everyone here at one point or another being the first person out, does it mean no one is a threat, or everyone is a threat?
Honey- Is this game going to start hard, or a nice relaxing game?
Brendon- Last time you played, you had to leave. Are you hoping to show what you could not the last time?
Shawn- This cast has ALOT of older group game players. Is the social game going to be more important then usual?
Marek- How bad would it be to be the first boot once again?
Sean- With everyone seeking redemption how difficult will it be to play this game effectively?

Votes are due by 8pm EST (10-5)!
The next challenge will be LIVE at 9pm EST on (10-5)
3118 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl- Is your legacy going to be a constant mountain for you to climb through this game?

You can't change your past successes and failures as they are a part of you. It is how you embrace them and use them that will determine your future successes and failures. I don't like the word legacy because it always refers to the past and puts it in an unachievable light more times than not. This is about the present and the future. It doesn't matter what I've done in the past... it doesn't matter what any of use have done in the past. We have all failed. First boots in your game. That is a part of us all, yet one of us will still be crowned the winner unless you have a twist where other people come back in like "surprise bitches we are here". We all have a somewhat equal chance moving forward. So is my "legacy" a mountain? If it is then I'm glad I packed my hiking boots, some rope, and some extra beef jerky (I smuggled it in get over it)
3118 days 7 hours ago
Choirwolf
Shawn- This cast has ALOT of older group game players. Is the social game going to be more important then usual?

I guess I feel making connections with people is always important.  I don't care if you are older or new it's always important to keep up the social game, because that shows that you care.  More important then usual personally I don't know.
3118 days 6 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Jet- With everyone here at one point or another being the first person out, does it mean no one is a threat, or everyone is a threat?

EVERYONE is a threat, no one wants to keep being seen as a loser, pride is on the line which means no one has anything to lose and everything to gain.
3117 days 22 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brendon- Last time you played, you had to leave. Are you hoping to show what you could not the last time?

Not really, tbh, in fact, I am going to make history and quit first again!!
3117 days 22 hours ago
marekactor
Marek- How bad would it be to be the first boot once again?
Honestly it would suck. That very well might happen because I didn't try my best in the challenge, but I promise next time I will put my full effort into it
3117 days 10 hours ago
manalord
Brendon has decided to Quit the game for simply whishing to be the Colton Crumbie. Bye Brendon none of us care!
3117 days 10 hours ago
manalord
The rest of you got spared here. What will happen, who knows.

Grab your torches head back to camp, good-night!
3117 days 10 hours ago
Choirwolf
Interesting....
3117 days 9 hours ago
Renegade628
Cool I voted him

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!