This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(?) Special Announcement (?)

Topic » (?) Special Announcement (?)

2611 days 11 hours ago
JustinV53
Hello, Agents.

Time for a special announcement…
I will be revealing LIVE at :05.
2611 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
here
2611 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
Here yikes
2611 days 11 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Here
2611 days 11 hours ago
Fell6
Here
2611 days 11 hours ago
k4r4k
Hi
2611 days 11 hours ago
JustinV53
Welcome, Agents!

Tonight, your going to get some news… BIG news. I hope you are all ready for this. Maybe you’ll hate me, maybe you’ll love me… either way, get ready to WORK.
2611 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
:s
2611 days 10 hours ago
pikaplayer
Oh chu
2611 days 10 hours ago
JustinV53
If you haven’t figured it out yet…
its time for TWIST #2.

Uh oh…
Let’s see what TWIST #2 is…
2611 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Fuck you Justin. Just in advance
2611 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
Ahhhhh
2611 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
Twist 2 is kara wins the end????!
2611 days 10 hours ago
JustinV53
Twist #2 - “DOUBLE Dose”
- Last season, players were challenged with one twist. Can you work together to crack down on The Mole? Well, this season, we are doing something similar! You will all be separated into DUOS. Five Pairs of Two. This Twist states that the Final 10 Players will be separated into 5 Pairs of 2. Each week, the Pairs will compete in Missions. Those who perform the worst in the Mission will be in Trouble! The last placing Pair will have to go to a Head-to-Head Quiz, where the person with the highest score is safe, and the other is EXECUTED. When a player is safe, they will be given The Mole’s Safety Card, and will NOT compete in the game until another pair is broken, therefore giving them another pair. This means, if you are paired with the Mole, performing the worst in the Mission means you are EXECUTED!  (The Mole will have plenty of opportunities to sabotage other pairs in these Missions as well, so don’t worry if you happen to be the Mole’s Partner.)
2611 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Not another twist!
2611 days 10 hours ago
pikaplayer
Pika?!

open group

THE MOLE: CLASSIFIED [Season 3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!