This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Applications

Topic » Season 6 Applications

2595 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from March 18th to March 31st
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around April 2nd

First Name:
Last Name:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2593 days 4 hours ago
grav3yardgirl
First Name: Olivia
Last Name: Lashington
Current State of Residency: England
Time Zone: GMT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I loved when I played a idol
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Microneasia loved Cirie <3
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Cirie Fields she is an amazing player
Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes
2592 days 23 hours ago
GerardoM13
First Name: Jerry
Last Name: Medellin
Current State of Residency: Mexico
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: That everyone plays fairly
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Millenials vs Gen X because it was full of backstabs
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Hannah Shapiro and Aubry Bracco because they might look like they are not strong, but in reality they are great players.
Do you like twists?: love them
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2592 days 2 hours ago
Zed55
First Name: Rich
Last Name: Miller
Current State of Residency: NJ
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: lmao probably the times in which I win
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villians. has to be one of the funniest seasons ever
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Michael Snow just because I'm probably the most like him in real life
Do you like twists?: I love to see something I've never done before
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes of course!

hallenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: that is perfect!
2589 days 19 hours ago
trey2288
trey
hogan
florida
est
8 hours in an endurance challenge it sucked but the other players kept coming in from time to time and everyone had a good time just cracking jokes
HvV cause it had the best players and great iconic moments
Spencer from Cagayan cause he is so much like me
yes
yes
2589 days 15 hours ago
lliiaamm
First Name: Liam
Last Name: Thomas-Scott
Current State of Residency: New South Wales, Australia
Time Zone: AEST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: getting to the final tribal after I was on the bottom at a 4-1 disadvantage
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Micronesia full of sneaky people who weren't afraid to make a blindside
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kim she dominated her season
Do you like twists?: hells yeah
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): YESSS

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2589 days 1 hour ago
RedRoller77
First Name: Cody
Last Name: Lake
Current State of Residency: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada :)
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: this will be my first one, so lets make it good?
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Season 28 because i loved SO many of the tribe members
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tai Trang because of his story and how he never gave up
Do you like twists?: LOVE THEM
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):
more exciting for the whole game so sure!
Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yesss
2588 days 21 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
First Name: Hudson
Last Name: Darr
Current State of Residency: Michigan
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Whenever I make it to the finale of a series. Whether its Survivor or Big Brother.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan because they had so many blindsides
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: David Wright because Im just as jumpy as he is and it was awesome seeing how far he went.
Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Of Course

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Tuesdays may be difficult, but every other day should work out fine
2588 days 18 hours ago
Duffybutt11
First Name: Bubba
Last Name: Gump
Current State of Residency: TN
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: My fav experience was in Natalie's survivor when i was voted out first returned as part of a twist at the beginning of the merge and ran the merge eventually winning the season.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: My favorite Old School season is Africa!! Because i loved the tribe swap first being used and the location, but my favorite recent season would have to be Cagayan or Cambodia.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Teresa Cooper and Ciera Eastin
Do you like twists?: hell yeah
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes, I work tuesdays and weekends tho
2588 days 18 hours ago
PeachessnCream
First Name: Leah
Last Name: Layheart
Current State of Residency: TX
Time Zone: CNT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Role playing and heightening the reality of the game
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: 16 Black Widow Brigade
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Danni Boatwright or Hali Ford / They are unexpected surprises of intelligence beyond beauty
Do you like twists?: Yes even when they screw me lol
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Hell yes girl I can talk

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2588 days 6 hours ago
Marcuz
First Name : Marcus
Last Name : Rowe
Current State of Residency : England/UK
Time Zone : GMT
Describe to me your favourite experience in a group game : This will actually be my first and basically everyone has recommended it to me so I'm very excited to try it out .
Favourite Survivor Season and Why : Season 16 because it's probably the most unpredictable and enjoyable to watch .
Do you like twists? : Normally , but I don't like some twists . For example I hated the twist  where 2 tribes went to the same tribal and voted 1 person out because without that I think Malcolm could of won .
Will you send confessionals ( We expect one at least every two tribal councils ) : Yes I will
2588 days 2 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
First Name: Chanel
Last Name: Taylor
Current State of Residency: England
Time Zone: GMT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I just won Emotion's survivor which was awesome, so I'm excited to place high in other group games
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I really like the fans vs favourites seasons. I watched the first one and am currently watching the one with Andrea/Brenda/Malcolm etc. (no spoilers pls)
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Brenda!!! I just love her style of playing so far, she's a comp beast but UTR at the same time
Do you like twists?: Depends :P
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yeah of course

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Earlier is better, I may not be able to make 9pm EST
2588 days 1 hour ago
Jakeee1123
First Name: Jake
Last Name: Castor
Current State of Residency: Midwest
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: making genuine friends during games- and also winning is nice ;)
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:  season 28, great cast and most people were enjoyable. Also the challenges were really nice
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:  SANDRA! She makes the best moves, and most importantly knows how to win the game
Do you like twists?: yaaas they are the cherry on top of the survivor sundae
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): of course I will! They are enjoyable to do
2587 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
First Name: Sagar
Last Name: Obsc
Current State of Residency: NY
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: just came back to the site after an extended hiatus and i really don't remember much but you can look at my profile to see my group game history; trust me, you want me on this season!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Borneo--uncorrupted season with the highest density of good characters and interesting storylines
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kelly Goldsmith wins Africa 99 times if it was simulated 100 times
Do you like twists?: yes

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: perfect
2587 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
First Name: KC
Last Name: Obedencio
Current State of Residency: Philippines
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: "slay-ful" especially when like winning
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: i aint cliche, but Game Changers has been awesome so far, craziness everywhere and most of the time, it's been really epic.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra cause she's lowkey for real and she slays #QueenStaysQueen
Do you like twists?: of course, they keep things more interesting, i like that.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): I would send more than you would expect.

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Sure, i'll be there.
2586 days 15 hours ago
MikeyKR91
First Name: Mike
Last Name: Reich
Current State of Residency: United States
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: In a Survivor group game I was in, I was at the bottom of my tribe and out of luck, but before the vote, I found an idol and chopped the head off of the snake. I made the merge and soon became the sole survivor of ItsOfficials Survivor.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor Gabon. Every member of that cast would not quit, they all fought extremely hard. I also loved Bob and was so happy he won.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tony. Easily. I think he is one of the best strategic players to ever play the game.
Do you like twists?: Being completely honest, it just depends on what the twist is. I will say I love this game though, so I will never be upset over a twist. It's all in the name of the game.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes. You'll be telling me to stop sending them by the end of the season :D

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes.

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!