This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - [Merida]

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - [Merida]

2490 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
MERIDA! Welcome to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Clark K. and...... Calvin L. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. BAILEY M. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the Third member of the Jury...............

Bailey M. - Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! This is your 3rd Individual win of the season. As the game approaches the end. How valuable is this safety? Think you may have needed it?

Bennett N. - With Calvin becoming the 2nd member of the Jury. Do you think this could have an impact on who could possibly be targeted tonight?

Cole K. - At the end of this game; the Jury will be deciding the winner. Do you feel that you could be a potential target going into tonight's vote?

Deshon F. - Last Tribal Council; we witnissed a power shift within this game.  With the numbers dwindling; will trust be as a huge of a factor behind each vote as we continue this game?

Eric C. - With the game quickly coming to an end; it leaves only so many obstacles before each of you and the ultimate goal of making Final Tribal Council. With 6 castaways voting at tonight's Tribal Council. Is it out of the question that we may see another power shift at tonight's Tribal Council?

John B. - At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to shift the power in their favor?

Ryan M. - If there was anyone you did not want sitting next to you at the FTC; now would be the time to make that move against the person you may want out. Do you think this question will be a factor behind tonight's vote?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.

POST your name for another question.
2490 days 20 hours ago
Coyle14
Cole K. - At the end of this game; the Jury will be deciding the winner. Do you feel that you could be a potential target going into tonight's vote?

I know I am a target going into this vote. Several people I have come up to me saying they have heard my name, so im definitely worried going into tonights vote, but i can only rely on the people that i have worked with this entire game to help me get further in this game
2490 days 17 hours ago
Econ21
Eric C. - With the game quickly coming to an end; it leaves only so many obstacles before each of you and the ultimate goal of making Final Tribal Council. With 6 castaways voting at tonight's Tribal Council. Is it out of the question that we may see another power shift at tonight's Tribal Council?

Anything can happen at tribal council, you never know exactly which way its going to play out until the votes are read
2490 days 15 hours ago
born2pizza
Ryan M. - If there was anyone you did not want sitting next to you at the FTC; now would be the time to make that move against the person you may want out. Do you think this question will be a factor behind tonight's vote?

Yeah I think it really will. Especially with 7 people left in the game.. the numbers just get shorter and shorter. You not only have to look out for your personal game but you've got to look at who's a jury threat
2489 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes...........
2489 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2489 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has an Idol of any sort and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
2489 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*Someone Stands*
2489 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
:O
2489 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*John B. stands and hands me a carved-like object*

https://gyazo.com/ea58602027378a819a779e48b97db3a1

"I'd love to play this for myself tonight! It's really just down to the wire and I'd hate nothing more than to be the one who gets blindsided at 7 with this in their pocket. Superstition ain't the way."
2489 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*takes object from John B.*

Rules of Survivor State that in the event a Hidden Immunity Idol is played. All votes cast for the person the Idol is played on; will NOT COUNT. This is..........
2489 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
...a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL! All votes cast for John B. will NOT COUNT!
2489 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Anyone else?
2489 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*Someone else Stands*
2489 days 21 hours ago
baza76
Yes me
2489 days 21 hours ago
baza76
LMAO

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!