This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #5 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2486 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE ENDURANCE CHALLENGE -

We may begin anytime between 6-10 pm EST. Please post the times that best suit your schedule tomorrow night castaways.
2486 days 7 hours ago
born2pizza
8PM
2486 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
6pm would be a great time
2486 days 1 hour ago
Jxhn
if its endurance id love an earlier start so lets say 6 plz
2485 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Ill give the others a moment this morning to suggest a start time. Looking at 6pm EST as of now for a start time.
2485 days 17 hours ago
baza76
i like 6
2485 days 15 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
6 sounds good
2485 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
We will begin this LIVE Endurance Challenge tonight @ 6pm EST -
2485 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
here
2485 days 7 hours ago
born2pizza
HERE
2485 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Check-in for challenge. We will begin @ 6:15 EST. In the meantime. I will explain today's challenge..........
2485 days 7 hours ago
baza76
HELLO!
2485 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
For today's challenge...

This one is called "Thunderdome"

This may be the simplest challenge you'll face, but it is also the most difficult to win if everyone is actively in it.

The rules are simple, you are to post this: *Claims Immunity* 5 times in a row in separate posts, in this thread without being interrupted by anyone else posting *Claims Immunity*
Now, I warn you...having done this challenge myself, it is a very grueling challenge that requires you to pay attention and possibly break your fingers. You need to be in it to win it.

The first person to do so(post 5 in a row), wins Immunity and is guaranteed a spot in the Final 5!

Losers go to Tribal Council where someone will be voted out and sent to the Jury.

Does everyone understand these rules?
2485 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Checked-in -

Bailey M.
Cole K.
Ryan M.
2485 days 7 hours ago
baza76
oh my
2485 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
Here

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!