This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SIMS BBUK - Taking a hiatus

Topic » SIMS BBUK - Taking a hiatus

3156 days 14 hours ago
Anas
Inspired by One Direction < 333  I'll also be taking a break from posting episodes. This is mainly  because summer has ended and I'd like to prioritize other things such as school and give readers a break to catch up and commit to other things.

So what is the plan? Sims Big Brother should be back sometime next month where I will return with a brand new segment of the Sims BB series, SBB: Overseas. (This will make more sense if you have read ep 35 first). This segment will continue for approximately 2 weeks (14 episodes) in relation to the cruise twist, before it returns to the original setting.

As a last note, I know it's difficult to read long written episodes, but i'd like to thank the people who've read them, voted in polls, posted in comments or contributed to the series in any way, shape or form. :)

< 33 Benlius, Jenna, Aydan, Zak, Redthings556!

Thank you xx
Anas.
3156 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
It's been a great series so far, and I can't wait for it's return!!!
3156 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
Agree with the result generally, although bitter Helena is just waiting for her return ^_^
3156 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
Also Queen Shanaya is a brilliant addition <3 I like all the newbies but she is just another class
3155 days 10 hours ago
Anas
Zak: Thanks a lot, your series has been just as great if not better :)

Ben: Helena will be missed!!! I'm glad you liked the new entries :) I think Shanaya is the first of her kind to be a HM on BB so its nice to see appreciation for something new < 3

open group

SIMS Big Brother (UK)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!