This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Eighth Runway~

Topic » ~The Eighth Runway~

3151 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
You know it's a good challenge when there is a four way tie for third.
3151 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
ah fuck it since I was late since I passed out everyone is getting a critique.
3151 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Error!- I loved your look, didn't laugh at the jokes.

Octillery!- Despite the jokes being cheap and easy, I laughed all the way through. Your looks have less of a punch though.

Shelley-Anne!- You were middle of the road shockingly despite having a theme to your jokes (not that funny but, it stood out and I appreciated it) and your look being scary as shit. Just not your day I guess.

Tinee Jess!- You could have stopped after your first joke, it was the only funny one. However, your look was the best punchline of the night and I loved it.

You are all 'in' and can enjoy the wawa lounge.
3151 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
*gulps*
3151 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady!- For someone who said that this challenge would be in your wheelhouse essentially your jokes didn’t really land. The look was very Games of Throne like and I really liked it for what it was.

Cinnamon!- The jokes didn’t really work for me and the only one that was kind of funny is a joke that I’m pretty sure you did in season 8 about the table. The look was interesting but overall you just looked naked as a gray blob.

Davina!- I really appreciate that you listened to my critique, your look was far and away the best tonight. I’m surprised that no one else went down the satanic route. However, I didn’t laugh at your jokes like not even once. (Also, sorry for being like snippy on skype, you always seem to catch me when I’m reeling over being fucked out of my money.)

Kokomo!- Your jokes made me smile so good job, however your look just did not work for me with the fire behind her. The makeup and hair just didn’t sit well with me. The look just didn’t seem to be cohesive or thought out.

Ally!- You were really on point with this challenge, I think you hit your best joke about asking Davina to return Cinnamon’s belongings immediately and then the rest didn’t stand up to that. The look though dang IMPRESSED even isn’t saying enough.

Triplechin!- I thought your look was really funny as well as you being the funniest with your reads. The graphic for Octillery had me rolling. And I know together we can mourn 90’s music for being one of the songs that didn’t really have a lipsync too. *cries and throws it on top of Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeahs*
3151 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
*gulps*
3151 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Davina, you are safe, you may leave the runway.
3151 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
I can only have one winner YO
/
/
/
and it's going to go Ms. Triplechin, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge.

Litter Ally, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3151 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
*bites my lip*
3151 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Cinnamon Canela, you are up for elimination.
3151 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Go off me
3151 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
*prays*
3151 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Kokomo Injuries, you are safe.

Beagle Lady Buckel, you are up for elimination.
3151 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
*tears up nods* saying this now fuck off Davina and in class now will send you mine when I get home I have class right now
3151 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady & Cinnamon please send a lipsync of deceptacon in a timely manner yo.
3151 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
Werkle I was saved

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!