This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Virtual Meets Reality Season 2 Application

Topic » Virtual Meets Reality Season 2..

2760 days 4 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
Last season on Virtual Meets Reality I took home the crown and beat out 9 other Houseguests... But being the champ is boring!
Now, 12 new houseguests are moving in... And it could be you!

We are joining the virtual world with the real one! Each houseguest will RECORD themselves doing competitions AND send in diary room confessionals!

Then, once the season is over, I will compile them into episodes for the public to view! If you would like to be a part of this journey into reality, apply below!

REQUIREMENTS:
- YouTube Channel
- Video Camera (Phone or Computer)
:::::APPLICATION:::::

*Application are recommended to be in video format! Record your application, upload it to YouTube and post the link down below. You can do text applications, but they need to be detailed*

1. First Name and Last Initial(Can Be Fake)
2. Age (Real Life Age)
3. Where From (Real Live City/State/Country)
4. Which US Big Brother Player Are You Similar To and Why? (BE CREATIVE)
5. What is your favorite type of Movie? And what is your favorite Movie?
6. Do You Understand And Agree To Recording Your Comps And Diary Rooms?
7. Tell us anything we should know about you.
2760 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
2760 days 1 hour ago
brandonrichie
1. First Name and Last Initial(Can Be Fake) — Brandon R.
2. Age (Real Life Age) — 17
3. Where From (Real Live City/State/Country) — Cleveland, Ohio, USA
4. Which US Big Brother Player Are You Similar To and Why? (BE CREATIVE) — Definitely Da'vonne Rogers. We are both loud, intelligent, and have larger-than-life personalities.
5. What is your favorite type of Movie? And what is your favorite Movie? — My favorite type of movie is definitely horror movies. They're suspenseful and make you feel a way that no other type of film can. My favorite movie is probably The Silence of the Lambs.
6. Do You Understand And Agree To Recording Your Comps And Diary Rooms? — Yes I do :)
7. Tell us anything we should know about you. — Well, I am a super competitive person that is looking to compete in one of the best group games on Tengaged. I have a long history of being a power player and making the most of every game that I'm in, and this is no different. I have an extremely dynamic personality and I make a mark on every person I meet.
2760 days 1 hour ago
TotalDramaLover1234
Here you go. Sorry I sound stupid lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_24mce1H-0
2760 days ago
Renny10
https://youtu.be/r4BFcQKr-r4

lmfao this is honestly the first time my face has been exposed on tg c;
2760 days ago
IceskyGames
1. First Name and Last Initial(Can Be Fake) Hunter Parkinson
2. Age (Real Life Age) 13
3. Where From (Real Live City/State/Country) Gilbert Arizona USA
4. Which US Big Brother Player Are You Similar To and Why? (BE CREATIVE) Zach Rance Defiantly gonna be causing trouble in this house
5. What is your favorite type of Movie? And what is your favorite Movie? My favorite type of movie is Comedy and Happy Gilmore is my favorite movie.
6. Do You Understand And Agree To Recording Your Comps And Diary Rooms? Yes
7. Tell us anything we should know about you. I am 13 Playing for My 8th Grade Football team Short and quick and intelligent. I can easily be a smart person mabye a trash talker sometimes. I think i should be on the show i feel like i have the needs to be able to win with putting the previous season knowledge to the test. I am very friendly thanks for reading my app!

2759 days 12 hours ago
topazisqueen

2759 days 6 hours ago
Stilts12

2759 days 6 hours ago
RainbowKing
https://youtu.be/j154qs7Zp5s

2759 days 5 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
At these returnee apps
2759 days 3 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
2759 days 3 hours ago
jake98
https://youtu.be/qeXVyJKit58

2757 days 14 hours ago
1001games

2757 days 5 hours ago
laughingoutloud

2757 days 4 hours ago
laughingoutloud
lmao sht you could barely hear me ok here it is written out:

1. First Name and Last Initial(Can Be Fake) - Connor G.
2. Age (Real Life Age) - 14 (15 in November)
3. Where From (Real Live City/State/Country) Long Island, New York USA
4. Which US Big Brother Player Are You Similar To and Why? (BE CREATIVE) Steve Mosses or whatever because he is a strategic player and he knows the right times to sheep and when not to sheep.
5. What is your favorite type of Movie? And what is your favorite Movie? Comedies and probably the Harry Potter series lol
6. Do You Understand And Agree To Recording Your Comps And Diary Rooms? Yes
7. Tell us anything we should know about you. Well i'm going to high school and i would consider myself to be pretty smart. I also do cross country, track, and tennis and i'm pretty athletic aswell. But i'm a pretty nice and loyal personality unless you mess with me.
2756 days 23 hours ago
Rockslide
1. Eddie H
2. 16
3. Chicago, IL, USA
4. Ian Terry because I'm very strategic and can win competitions when I need to but I have a very weak social game cause, well, I'm anti-social and super awkward.
5. Drama/Sports. My favorite movie is The Blindside.
6. YES! I made a video app for when Carly was hosting but since the questions are different, I can't use that one and it's past midnight currently so I can't make one now.
7. I may be socially weak but I know this game inside out! If I know I'm being evicted, I will become Michelle Meyer 2.0! I will call people out and expose games! Don't worry, I will cause entertainment and drama!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!