This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pov pick and comp #5

Topic » Pov pick and comp #5

2442 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
Only SIX players are gonna partecipate in the POV Comp. The HOH the 2 nominees and 3 other players selected by random draw.

The list was randomized from.1 to 8 and each of you had a Number based on their position of the panel .

*Karmaron draws Chicken*
*JSB draws  Josh*
*Jesus draws Gerardo*
2442 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
This POV competition is called stay or fold and it will be semilive competition.

We will do 10 round and the better score will win. Think carefully cause the more point you get the most you will be with the POV.

Rules: Individually I will ask a question. And the answer will be a number. You will tell me your number. After telling me the number you will either decide either to stay or to fold. If you stay you might get a point ONLY if your number will be close to the question without going over. If you go over your game will end .
If you fold you won't get any point for the round but you will stay alive.

Think carefully as the strategy in this game it's crucial.

The person that after 10 rounds will have more points will win the golden power of veto. If there is a tie the 2 or more people will face each other in the competition.

When you want to play, tell me " I wanna play stay or fold"
2441 days 19 hours ago
JSBReality
waits
2441 days 10 hours ago
LiukBB
It's time to find the winner of the Golden Power of Veto.

With 5 points the winner of the competition is JBS.

Please reveal us what You wanna do.

open group

Luca's BB season 3 (Launch Date TBA)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!