This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Ambergis)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Ambergis)

2831 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in guys....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Corinne - You had an advantage in the Individual Immunity challenge but still failed, what are your thoughts on the subject?

Matty - The Hidden Immunity Idol board has been restocked, plus other potential Idols are out there, do you expect one to come into play tonight?

Brandon R - With Brandon leaving, you have reclaimed the title of Brandon, do you think they will target you because of that?

Bennett - You were one vote away from leaving or causing a tie, do you expect votes tonight?

Tim - You had one vote last Tribal Council, could that effect this Tribal?

Jack - Any ideas on who's vote was the Curfew Vote? And could it effect anything this Tribal Council?

Noah - You have won Individual Immunity, do you think you need it tonight or would you have rather had it in the future?

Michael - Do you feel more relief or pressure as we are reaching the half way point in the game?

Josh - Last Tribal Council you played a Hidden Immunity Idol and if you didn't it would have caused a tie, do you feel things have changed and you are no longer the target or are you still in a targeted position?

Annie - Thoughts on the previous Tribal Council?

~ Votes are due by 9:00PM EST Tomorrow! If you do not vote by that time you will receive a penalty SELF-VOTE.

~ If you have an Idol and would like to play it please message me that you are using it BEFORE 9:00PM EST tomorrow!

~ Our next challenge is expected to be a NON-LIVE and will be posted around 9:30PM EST tomorrow!
2831 days 15 hours ago
Mchappy
Noah - You have won Individual Immunity, do you think you need it tonight or would you have rather had it in the future?

I needed it tonight. And I'll need it tomorrow night. And again. And again. Unfortunately, some of the cast and "friends" have proven to be untrustworthy and it really hurts my heart!!! :/
2831 days 14 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Corinne - You had an advantage in the Individual Immunity challenge but still failed, what are your thoughts on the subject?
Last tribal I said I would lose and that I'm bad at live challenges even with an advantage so that's exactly what happend. I can only win non live creative challenges so XD
2831 days 14 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Bennett - You were one vote away from leaving or causing a tie, do you expect votes tonight?

You might as well be asking me whether or not I'm an idiot. OF COURSE I EXPECT VOTES! There are three people who wrote my name down last tribal and I have no idea who the fuck they are. But what I do know is that it's in my best interest to assume that they'll be trying to get me again tonight
2831 days 14 hours ago
moondancer63
Michael- Do you feel more relief or pressure as we are reaching the half way point in the game?
Um I feel relieved I guess. But anything can happen. I've survived 2 tribals and both times my name was thrown around. Plus in my other game my entire alliance screwed me over. So every vote is for what will get you farther in the game
2831 days 13 hours ago
Glinda
I was shocked
2831 days 3 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh - Last Tribal Council you played a Hidden Immunity Idol and if you didn't it would have caused a tie, do you feel things have changed and you are no longer the target or are you still in a targeted position?

Oh im probably still a target and I expect votes. It's time to buckle down though and get to work
2830 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
it could affect it and im scared
2830 days 15 hours ago
moondancer63
Ready for votes to be read
2830 days 15 hours ago
moondancer63
So I just was playing wwe 2016 and it just saw a match last about 30 min to an hour long
2830 days 15 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I don't know what that is. Is that long lol
I play call of duty sometimes and gta but yeah idk other games
2830 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
*Returns with urn*
2830 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*No one stands*
2830 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Michael
2830 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Matty
2830 days 15 hours ago
moondancer63
Corrine it's wrestling

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!