This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Kuwait [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Kuwait..

2649 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby's Survivor is back with season four! This season will feature no game changing twists and be the basic format of Survivor. With that I am looking for 16 new players for the season.

APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name:
Color Level:
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain:
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to:
What makes unique from the rest:

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?:

Thanks for filling out the application!
2649 days 6 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Name: Sam
Color Level: Blue
Group Game Experience: M&M, K&G, ER games
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: Depends on the day
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: Rupert
What makes unique from the rest: I'm boring tbh

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yeet
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: Yeet
2649 days 6 hours ago
DevinB
Name: DevinB
Color Level: Silver
Group Game Experience: Sebby's Fast Survivor, Liam's Survivor the Society Island, and KyleDD's Big Brother
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: Depends on my mood.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: Ciera Eastin
What makes unique from the rest: I can easily tell when someone is lying to me.

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: I am currently in other group games at the moment, but I will do my best to make it!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: Yes
2649 days 5 hours ago
Joshchoirnoy16
Name: Josh
Color Level: Yellow
Group Game Experience: I applied for Liam's Survivor and Iconic Big Brother but I didn't make the cast.. My first group game in a while
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: Depends on my strategy
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: Spencer Bledsoe
What makes unique from the rest: I am very gothic and a musician who loves reality shows

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: Yes
2649 days 5 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
Name: connor
Color Level: yellow
Group Game Experience: I have experiances but not many
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: this depends on the type of people im surrounded by
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: (I don't know maybe kim from Africa)
What makes unique from the rest: very social but sometimes very quite

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: no I live in uk soo maybe 5 pm est
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?:
probably sometimes I will
2649 days 5 hours ago
ashszoke
Name: ashley
Color Level: black
Group Game Experience: vmr, tig, vegas bb, libanz, matts, k&gs, etc.
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: i've won hero of the season in like 5 games so hero
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: i don't watch survivor
What makes unique from the rest: i'm hispanic AND female

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: yea
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least? at least one? i can do that
2649 days 5 hours ago
bulldov
Name: Julian
Color Level: white
Group Game Experience: none
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: HERO
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: I don't watch survivor
What makes unique from the rest: im half british half spanish

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: how about 5 pm est - 6pm est
sometimes
2649 days 3 hours ago
cole225
APPLICATION:
Name: Marto
Color Level: am color blind
Group Game Experience:  survivor
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: Helain
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: Kolby
What makes unique from the rest: Am bulgarian

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:  ya
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: ya
2648 days 17 hours ago
maturo
Name:
Color Level:
Group Game Experience: nothing
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: villain
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: RUSSELL
What makes unique from the rest: im an idiot

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: sure

2648 days 16 hours ago
StarSapphire
Kolby's Survivor is back with season four! This season will feature no game changing twists and be the basic format of Survivor. With that I am looking for 16 new players for the season.

APPLICATION:
Name: Carol
Color Level: white
Group Game Experience: none
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: hero
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: idk Sunday probably
What makes unique from the rest: idk

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:

2648 days 10 hours ago
Renny10

APPLICATION:
Name: Renny
Color Level: Silver
Group Game Experience: All on my bio :) theres a ton!
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: Hero but im not afraid to bring out the villian side out c;
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: JT Thomas. Hes nice and loyal but he thinks ahead. If theres a move thats needed to be made he'll do it and thats exactly who I am :)
What makes unique from the rest: Id say my determination. People can say theyre so determined and will do anything to win right? Its one thing to say it but its another thing to do it and prove it and thats who I am.

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?:  Yesss!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: Sounds good.
2648 days 10 hours ago
alanb1

APPLICATION:
Name: Alan
Color Level: tv star
Group Game Experience: LOL check profile
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: depends on the game and my strategy. Every season is different but I'd never go out of my way to be one or the other.
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: Natalie Anderson
What makes unique from the rest: I know how to keep my mouth shut when needed.

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: 6 is a little early but I'll manage
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: yes

2648 days 10 hours ago
Obstreperous
Name: Garret
Color Level: Black
Group Game Experience: Never won. :( I got 2nd twice. Made it to the final 5 in a lot. Made Jury most of the time. Occasionally I flop and get out early. One time was first boot but that was a T.R.A.G.E.D.Y.
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: I am a HERO! But some of my haters or people who misunderstand me will say I'm a Villain. I guess I can be mean or bitchy sometimes but... I'm a nice person, ok?
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: I don't compare myself to others. That would be like lowering my standards.
What makes unique from the rest: Is anyone else me? LOL, I didn't think so! :)

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: Yes hon!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: I love writing so I'll probably send multiple per tribal!
2647 days 20 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
APPLICATION:
Name: Chanel
Color Level: Yellow
Group Game Experience: This will be my first group game but THIS BITCH IS READY
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: Villain lmao
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: courtney lol
What makes unique from the rest: i'm a lower level but also porbably the baddest bitch there is! What do i mean probably? i mean definitely, im rich, hot, and super smart! no one compares!

Challenges will usually be from 6:00PM EST - 8:00PM EST, is that okay with you?: a bit late but i'm versatile! soooo versatile ;)
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal?: yes if it entails dragging other contestants to filth
2647 days 18 hours ago
Kill
Name: Filipe
Color Level: White
Group Game Experience: I've played 7 times in the biggest franchise of survivor on tengaged brazil, played a lot of virtual survivors, on zwooper, real life survivors made by fans in brazil
Would you say you are a Hero or Villain: Hero i guess
What Survivor contestant would you compare yourself to: Ciera Eastin
What makes unique from the rest: I have a great social and strategic game and I can bring drama to the game with my personality and i am Abi's friend, we both are brazilian and we have some mutual friends.
2647 days 17 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
Name: James
Color Level: Silver (Will be Gold Tomorrow!)
Group Game Experience: I've played in a ton of group games including Sebbys Fast Survivor where I've earned the reputation of being unpredictable and a huge threat.
Hero or Villain?: Villain of course. I'm not afraid to backstab my closest ally if it means that I'll get farther in the game. I'll do anything it takes to win.
Survivor Contestant Compare To: I'd say Spencer Bledsoe, I'm very strategic and calculative, not afraid to make moves. I definitely am a little arrogant though :)
Uniqueness: I will be the most committed player in this season and I will be the winner I guarantee it. I am motivated and I want to win!

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!