This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Osilia)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Osilia)

2618 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Come on in Osilia ....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

#Osilia:
[Red Buffs] [10/11 Remain]

- Deeanna: We had an eight person majority last Tribal Council, do you expect a similar vote this time?

- James: Are you alive? Or did the Estonia weather freeze you to death?

- Garrett: What're your thoughts on the close vote last Tribal, do you think that will play a roll into this one?

- Kyle: Do you expect tonight's vote to be easy or more chaotic and a struggle?

- Will: Do you worry a Hidden Immunity Idol could come into play tonight?

- TJ: Has this island made you illiterate, and thus you are incapable of writing a name down?

- Brad: What do you expect out of tonight's vote? Another smooth vote with a large majority or more of a tense tribal council with differing sides?

- Zac: You haven't been able to receive a vote against you this whole game so far, with your tribe winning every single challenge + you winning both Individual Immunity Challenges so far, do you expect to be a major target once you don't have immunity?

- Zach: You came close to beating Zac in the challenge tonight, do you think you truly needed that immunity tonight?

- Connor: You came into the game saying it was your first group game, do you think you've done a good job with integrating with the others and your tribe now?
-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:45PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
/// SEND CONFESSIONALS! ///
2618 days 1 hour ago
Swadles
- Zach: You came close to beating Zac in the challenge tonight, do you think you truly needed that immunity tonight?
I think everyone should feel like they need immunity tbh
2618 days 1 hour ago
Kyle12212
- Kyle: Do you expect tonight's vote to be easy or more chaotic and a struggle?

Every vote gets harder and harder down the line. It only gets tougher from here
2618 days 1 hour ago
Telographic
me @ TJ and James question.

- Connor: You came into the game saying it was your first group game, do you think you've done a good job with integrating with the others and your tribe now?

Yes I feel like I did a good job because i feel comfortable with my other tribe members. I don't like a total outcast at the moment and I think i'm proving myself in this game.
2618 days 1 hour ago
deeannamorgan
Hey Zac didn't win the first tribe immunity challenge tho!!!!! #goodtimes #throwback
2618 days 1 hour ago
VegasBoy94
- Zac: You haven't been able to receive a vote against you this whole game so far, with your tribe winning every single challenge + you winning both Individual Immunity Challenges so far, do you expect to be a major target once you don't have immunity?

Your wrong Kolby check your facts. Went to tribal weak one. Yes ill have a target but literally got lucky that Zach guessed wrong today like thats it lmfaoooo
2617 days 13 hours ago
TJ2807
- TJ: Has this island made you illiterate, and thus you are incapable of writing a name down?
YES YES IT has. Also family emergencies, lol.
2617 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Reading votes &a putting up the challenge on about 5 minutes!
2617 days 2 hours ago
Telographic
*sits down with torch*
2617 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2617 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2617 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
this should be interesting
2617 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
First vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
James
2617 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Garrett
2617 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Deeanna

That's one vote James, one vote Garrett & one vote Deeanna.
2617 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
James

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!