This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Applications!

Topic » Season 2 Applications!

2487 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
Welcome Potential houseguest! This is your first step to being chosen to play and possibly win the game! Please fill out this application!
Applications close on July 3rd 7pm est or when I have 30 plus applications!

--Application---
Username:
Name (in game):
Color level:
Time zone:
Times available (preferably at night just works out better):
What times work for you for live comps:
Gameplan?:
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?:
Live or non live comps?:
Favorite twist?:
How far would you go to win?:
Would you actually be active?:
Why should I pick you?:
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why?
Also if you can't make a Day tell me in advance !Goodluck !
2487 days 4 hours ago
nick9811
--Application---
Username: Nick9811
Name (in game):  Nick
Color level: Purple
Time zone: EST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Anytime at night
What times work for you for live comps: anytime with a heads up!
Gameplan?: Dominate physically, work on strengthening my social game
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Physical all the way
Live or non live comps?: A 75% Live and 25% Non Live mix is nice
Favorite twist?: Not a big fan of any twists but don't hate any either so any twist tbh.
How far would you go to win?: As far as it takes. I'm not here for 2nd place/
Would you actually be active?: Absolutely, unless things come up which I will send a warning in just in case
Why should I pick you?: I'm a very good player. I dominate in the challenges and that's always been my strongest aspect of myself. I'm funny, I'm witty im very sarcastic and i know im entertaining as well
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Favorite season of BB is season 18 because of Paul. Fuck Nicole she's a bad winner BUT I love Paul and find a lot of myself in him
2486 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Username: kgamer2218
Name (in game): gamer
Color level: yellow
Time zone: cst
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): 8pm est
What times work for you for live comps: anytime
ameplan?: I won't reveal that just yet
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: social
Live or non live comps?: non live
Favorite twist?:  probably right now the den of temptation  even though it has  nit really  started I think it is a good concept
How far would you go to win?:  I would go too outer space havery virtually  gay sext with someone
Would you actually be active?: yes
Why should I pick you?: cause I am gay fabulous and sickening
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? It is davonne cause she is a queen she throw shade she is everything
2486 days 6 hours ago
_Adidas_
Name (in game): Luis
Color level: Gold
Time zone: Pacific
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Anytime just let me know before hand
What times work for you for live comps: 6pm pacific
Gameplan?: Be a social butterfly and keep people who want to keep me
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: triple threat
Live or non live comps?: both
Favorite twist?:  3 nominees, but vote to save
How far would you go to win?: Cutthroat
Why should I pick you?: This is my first BBgame
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? BB13 because it was 2 sides fighting for power it was great TV --- Kevin from BB1 because he played a great social game went unnominated until f3 and voted out because he was a jury threat, also because he made the greatest move ever, telling Jeff to nominate Russel because he was coming after him to keep himself safe, next week he wins HOH and votes to evict him in the Tie
2485 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
Username: Falconbait26

Name (in game): Eve

Time zone: Est

Times available (preferably at night just works out better): 6-9 pm (Est)

What times work for you for live comps: 6-9 pm (Est)

Gameplan:No plan, going to go in and depending on how things go I'll make my decision then.

What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: maybe social if any lol.

Live or non live comps?: live because u do them and end them there, but Ofc ill do both

Favorite twist?: 3 noms

How far would you go to win?: As far as the game takes me. I may or may not blow ish up

Would you actually be active?: Ya

Why should I pick you?: Because I'm different than a lot of other players. I may not play a bomb game, but im entertaining. DRs are my favorite.

Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? I have a lot of course, but I'll say season 10 because it had a a mixture of everyone. Drama, split house, fun stuff. Favorite houseguest, that's even harder to answer. I'll say Danielle, the true winner of BB3 cuz she played an excellent game.
2485 days 12 hours ago
ZMAN12
--Application---
Username: ZMAN12
Name (in game): Zach
Color level: Yellow
Time zone: Central
Times available (preferably at night just works out better):
What times work for you for live comps: 3-6
Gameplan?: Social
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: mix of strategic, social
Live or non live comps?: both idc
Favorite twist?: sabitore and temptation
How far would you go to win?: heaven, death
Would you actually be active?: hell yeah
Why should I pick you?: Why shouldnt you pick me is my question
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why?   BB12 THE BRIGADE! I LOVE LANE AND BRITNEY
2485 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
Username: Its above this
Name (in game): Kashton
Color level: Black
Time zone: MST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Pretty much anytime
What times work for you for live comps: Anytime
Gameplan?: To adapt to the house as it changes. Those who make gameplans are stupid.
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Mental
Live or non live comps?: Either works
Favorite twist?: I like the shocking twists like the twin twist/someone leaves 1st night
How far would you go to win?: As far as it takes
Would you actually be active?: Yes
Why should I pick you?: Cause you need players
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? BB8 because it was entertaining.
2484 days 20 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Username: TylerTheGreat
Name (in game): Tyler
Color level: Blood
Time zone: est
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): anytime after 7pm est is fine
What times work for you for live comps: anytime after 7pm est again haha
Gameplan?: While I don't want to give TOO much away, I really want to utilize my social game, as well as my competitive nature to go far!
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: i would say I'm a fair mix between all three aspects
Live or non live comps?: non live, but either is fine
Favorite twist?: I loved Americas Player haha
How far would you go to win?: I'll do anything, literally
Would you actually be active?: of course
Why should I pick you?: because I'm an active applicant who actually will show up to win the game
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? BB7, because it was so divided, and all-stars is always a good time
2484 days 19 hours ago
JTthePrince
--Application---
Username: JTthePrince
Name (in game): JT
Color level: yellow
Time zone: EST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): most days after 9, everyday after big brother
What times work for you for live comps:
Gameplan?: that's a secret
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: strategic, mental, and social
Live or non live comps?: non live
Favorite twist?: Pandora's Box
How far would you go to win?: that's a trick question right
Why should I pick you?: Because I am the ultimate big brother fan and I know I can win this game as long as I can position myself properly
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Big Brother 7: All Stars, and Dr. Will because he approach to the game is so weird and different that I love watching it over and over and over again
2484 days 15 hours ago
Sportsjunky3
--Application---
Username: Sportsjunky3
Name (in game): Logan
Color level: Brown
Time zone: CST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Most days after 8:00, night is good!
What times work for you for live comps: Night is better however I should be able to make most times.
Gameplan?: I am a very social person so I am definitely going to let my social game take me as far as I can go. I am also going to give it my all in all competitions to secure my safety and gain power!
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Mix between social and physical.
Live or non live comps?: Non live.
Favorite twist?: Roadkill.
How far would you go to win?: I will do anything necessary to win! I know backstabbing and lying is a part of the game so if that is what I have to do...so be it!
Would you actually be active?: Yes, of course!
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because I am an active, intelligent player who loves the game! I will provide entertainment for all and give everything I have to come out victorious.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? BB 16, Paul!
2484 days 14 hours ago
It1002
Username: It1002
Name (in game): Armanti
Color level: Orange
Time zone: CST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): 6-12PM
What times work for you for live comps: 6-12PM
Gameplan?: My plan is to stay low key for the first part of the game, maybe just stick to the people in power positions for a while, then form my own alliance and run that last part of the game.
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Social/Strategic/Mental
Live or non live comps?: Live
Favorite twist?: Pandora's Box
How far would you go to win?: I would go to any length
Would you actually be active?: Yes
Why should I pick you?: I think I'm funny (sometimes), super active, very respectful to the host, and a great game player. I think I'm an interesting player with good strategies and a good method of playing and controlling emotions and watching what I say, and I could really be all-star material. Js
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? My favorite season was BB14, because it was legendary. I mean, 3 of the greatest players + the comic relief (sorry Britney, love you) return to the house. Great characters to love and hate, and... Dan's Funeral!! I mean, come on. My favorite player would be Rachel Reilly, because she's a bad ass bitch. I feel like she got a bad rep her first time for no reason, because I know she's really good-hearted and intelligent, and I like that even when the whole house was against her, she never gave up, and went on to win her second season. She's a comp beast and fun personality and is also a pretty phenomenal racer if you know what I mean.
2484 days 13 hours ago
Emmett4
Username:Emmett4
Name (in game): Emmett
Color level:Gold
Time zone:est
Times available (preferably at night just works out better):5-12pm
What times work for you for live comps:5-11
Gameplan?:dont get evicted lol
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?:strategic
Live or non live comps?:live
Favorite twist?: pandoras box
How far would you go to win?:id vote out my mom
Would you actually be active?:of course
Why should I pick you?:you never seen a player like me before
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why?bbcan3 and i liked sarah because she was a stoner and wonnn
Also if you can't make a Day tell me in advance ok!Goodluck !
2484 days 11 hours ago
OfficialJayC
Username: OfficialJayC

Name (in game): Jay C.

Color level: White (Yellow Soon)

Times available (preferably at night just works out better): FREE 100%

What times work for you for live comps: I prefer night comps. But anytime will work.

Gameplan?: My plan is to run the house with my manipulation, intimidating attitude, and my minions. (Which are the houseguests that join me).

What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: ALL OF THE ABOVE

Live or non live comps?: Live

Favorite twist?: DOUBLE EVICTIONS ARE THE BEST!

How far would you go to win?: I will backstab to make it tbh.

Would you actually be active?: Definitely

Why should I pick you?: Because you need someone entertaining to watch and someone who actually knows what they're doing. I don't take no shit and these bitches will see that if I make it in that house.

Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Favorite season is BB16 and my favorite houseguest is Zach Rance. I feel that me and him think alike and he's a hottie, plus BB16 had some gorgeous guys!
2484 days 11 hours ago
Peterparker16
Username: Peterparker16
Name (in game): Jay
Time zone: Pacific
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Any will work for me.
What times work for you for live comps: Any
Gameplan?: Be nice and charming, keep my head in the game and never give up even if my back is against the wall, make good alliances and allies that will help me get to the end and win.
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?:Strategic. All the way.
Live or non live comps?: Both
Favorite twist?: Battle back comp
How far would you go to win?: Whatever it takes, no hard feelings right? Back stab if need be.
Would you actually be active?: definitely
Why should I pick you?: I'm a great social and an amazing game player. I make big moves and great plays. You'll remember.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Ian, he was a smart kid a bit weird and made it to the end while trying to be loyal but if needed turned against the huge threats for the money in the end.
2484 days 10 hours ago
FireX
--Application---
Username: FireX
Name (in game):  Brian
Color level: Orange
Time zone: Eastern
Times available (preferably at night just works out better):7 8 9 and 10 pm
What times work for you for live comps:8pm and on
Gameplan?: to plau as loyal as i can
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: social
Live or non live comps?: both plz
Favorite twist?: Power of de'at
How far would you go to win?: i will go as far and say whatever
Would you actually be active?: 9 out of 10
Why should I pick you?: u will not be srry u did and im a super loyal player
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? BB16 and cody C because hes a super loyal player
2484 days 9 hours ago
kevin121302
--Application---
Username: Kevin121302
Name (in game): Kevin
Color level: Red
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Yeah I can play at night or anytime really
What times work for you for live comps: 7pm-11pm
Gameplan?: Lay low, make a few allies and backstab my allies
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: mix of physical, strategic and menatal
Live or non live comps?:Live
Favorite twist?: I like the BB19 twist rn I like the temptation theme they have going on
How far would you go to win?: I would get rid of my own allies if I have to
Would you actually be active?: Definitely!
Why should I pick you?: Because I'll spice things up and make this season interesting
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? BB18! And my fav HG is Nicole Franzel even though everyone hated her by the end of the season I still lover her, besides they're just salty she slayed that season

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!