This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Katsu)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Katsu)

2854 days 8 hours ago
Kyle12212
Welcome to tribal council.

Questions

Kat- Now that everyone voted out will go to the jury, how careful are you going to be when your voting?

Rory- What does Tim winning immunity tell you about this tribe?

Rodrigo- No idols or advantages have come up yet. Do you think tonight is the night for something to be played?

Connor- Last tribal, you guys voted of Colin, who was from the original Hayato tribe. Do you think you are in trouble?

Bob- You got a couple of votes last tribal. Why do you think so?

Josh- You got a couple of votes to win immunity today. Does that make you feel secure or do you think it gives you a target?

Nick- Has your strategy changed now that the jury will start?

Tim- You won immunity today. You are safe for now, but do you think being popular will help or hurt your game?

Hufus- Do you have an idea of what is going on tonight?

----------------------------------------

Tim has immunity. You may not vote for Tim.

Votes are due at 6pm EST tomorrow.

To vote, just mail me the name of who you're voting and state whether or not you are playing an idol or advantage

If you do not vote, you will receive a self vote. 3 total self votes will result in a med evac.

Make sure to send in a confessional before AND after tribal council

IMPORTANT: If Bob does not vote before 6pm EST tomorrow, he will receive his third self vote, and he will be med evaced. If this is the case, no one else will be voted out, and I will not read the votes unless Bob was voted out anyways.
2854 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
only 3 people said me im not too popular...it shouldn't hurt my game too much
2854 days 7 hours ago
BluJay112
Nick- Has your strategy changed now that the jury will start?

I've been playing a very truthful/honest and respectable game so far, and I doubt I'll change anytime soon, but the way one person sees your strategy may be different from another's opinion.
2854 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rodrigo- No idols or advantages have come up yet. Do you think tonight is the night for something to be played?

I dont know, the probabilitys are high since none have been used till now! Only time will tell
2854 days 1 hour ago
cbearattack
100% I think I'm in trouble. I really don't know who I can trust
2854 days ago
rory17
(Answering question)

It shows that people look up to Tim for guidance and he almost controls the tribe which could be either a good thing or a bad thing for my game. It depends on trust and having numbers.
2854 days ago
lionsden121
wow.....idk if im controlling just that people are more comfortable with me winning hoh then others
2854 days ago
rory17
*looks at Tim*

Idk...from my point of view it does and honestly, you're doing a great job of it. You aren't controlling it sorta say, but you lead it? Idk if there is a word for what you are LMAO. I heard from someone that people were asking to vote you in immunity, but idk if that is true.
2853 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
i meant immunity not hoh lol

idk maybe im just a pawn that no one will vote for so everyone thats a threat will be open to voting

who knows why they wanted me to get immunity i didn't ask them to do that...even if it is true which i doubt it is
2853 days 23 hours ago
rory17
Hm....idek at this point. This game is just insane tho.
2853 days 23 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh- You got a couple of votes to win immunity today. Does that make you feel secure or do you think it gives you a target?

It's nice, but im always nervous at tribal
2853 days 15 hours ago
Kyle12212
6/9 votes received
2853 days 13 hours ago
Kyle12212
7/9
2853 days 11 hours ago
Katniss12
Kat- Now that everyone voted out will go to the jury, how careful are you going to be when your voting?

To me, it's important and will be taken into consideration, but none of that matters unless you actually are able to make it to the final two.
2853 days 10 hours ago
Hufus
Hufus- Do you have an idea of what is going on tonight?

No, I really don't. I'm clueless about what's going to happen. Things here can be deceiving and you never know what people really r planning to do.
2853 days 9 hours ago
Kyle12212
I have received all 9 of the votes. I'll go get them.

open group

Kyle's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!