This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2502 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
37 days ago 20 castaways were set adrift in one of the most beautiful and secluded places in the world. The island nation of Palau. The contestants divided themselves into tribes and the world war 2 themed season began with the annihilation of the Ulong tribe. When there were only 4 members of their tribe left Ulong stumbled onto the perfect combination and Koror too went down one by one. Finally at the merge it was an all out war. Divides, sides and many twists, turns, and shocking blindsides made this season one of the most unpredictable post merge. From the ashes only 3 remain.

Tyler, He has run the game since day 1. Quickly building his alliance he and his group was the dominating force in the Koror camp. Will his over all dominance continue or will he fall short?

Tony, a strategic threat from the start, Tony laid low for the first parts of the game but has proven to be a major competitor. Orchestrating moves, he has played a strong game and positioned himself on the top, but can he stay there for long?

Mäma, she has overcome the most odds in the game. On the bottom of the original Ulong tribe, she has had to work and play hard to keep herself in the game. As the final member of Ulong, will she overcome, or will she be voted out?

Who will claim the title of sole survivor and who will fall short? Find out on the Season finale of Survivor: Palau!

Ok, for the finale we will be doing all together in a block that will last about an hour. Because I want everyone to be able to make it we can do the finale at any of the following times...

Monday any time after 4PM EST

Tuesday any time after 5PM EST

Wednesday Any time

It must be one of those days, it cannot be after that cause that's waiting too long imo. GOOD LUCK!

It will be your final challenge first, immediately after there will be a 15 minutes to decide the vote,  And I will reveal the vote immediately after. And following that we will begin our Final Tribal Council. Which will last until I collect all 7 votes for a winner.
2502 days 19 hours ago
tyleror
Wednesday works best for me! Monday and Tuesday I'm only available after 9pm PST which is fine but I know that's late for some people.
2502 days 16 hours ago
Zuelke
can we please do it Wednesday my exams will be over by then
2502 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
What time works for you mama? I'm done class at noon PST that day and I'm free all day right now.
2502 days 16 hours ago
tonym101101
Wednesday I work at 5, so it would be have to early.

Tuesday works best for me.
2502 days 15 hours ago
tonym101101
Also 10:30pm est works for Wednesday too
2502 days 7 hours ago
Emotion
Alright it looks like 10:30 pm est on Wednesday
2502 days 2 hours ago
tyleror
Okay sounds good! I can't wait!
2501 days 22 hours ago
tonym101101
Perfect! I'm excited :)
2499 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
omg girls this is really it
2499 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
also no survivor spoilers please
2499 days 16 hours ago
Zuelke
Troyzan won
2499 days 16 hours ago
tonym101101
I'm here
2499 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
COME ON IN GUYS

Now that you finished your rights of passage we will move on to your final challenge.

the first portion of the challenge which will be an endurance comp. on my go You will be posting initially: *Grabs torch* and then once every minute you will post *Runs with torch* once you've posted a total of 10 times including the first one you will end that portion by posting *Lights final wok* you will then be able to move on to the next portion.

You will then move on to the second and final section which will be a small spamming section. You will post a blog on your page and spam to get 100 points. Once you've gotten 100 points mail me the link. First person to do so will win immunity and guarantee themselves a spot in the final 2.
2499 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
mama you better stop
2499 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
Ok, this is for immunity and a guaranteed spot in he final 2....

On my go...

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!