This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2499 days 7 hours ago
Emotion
*final 2 enters*
We'll now bring in the members of the jury...

voted in at the last Tribal Council; David, Brittany, Ryan, Ethan, Dana, Katherine, and Mäma voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Welcome to your Final Tribal Council. Tyler, Tony - the two of you have done what 18 others could not, which is make it to this point. But now, the power shifts to the Jury. 7 people you all had a hand in either directly or indirectly, now must decide your fate.

You each may post an opening statement. The Jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jurors - Remember that you are voting for a winner.

-----
Please vote as soon as possible.
If you want to include an explanation, go ahead. You CAN change your vote up until the deadline
Reunion will be Friday at 6:00 PM EST so i hope to see you all there

Good luck final 2!
2499 days 7 hours ago
Emotion
You both will have until I wake up tomorrow to make your opening statements, after that I will unblock jurors from commenting and they will get the opportunity to ask you questions. Good luck!
2499 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
I can't believe I've made it this far with Tony still right by my side! Tony has been my ride or die since the very first day and the fact that I didn't just make it to the end, but that I made it to the end with him by my side is an amazing feat in itself. I have had a target on my back since before the merge due to my competition skills, and as the game progressed my strategic prowess began to show as well. I had a target on my back for most of the game, and not only was I able to survive that target on my back I was ALSO able to keep my best friend safe as well. I won four individual immunity challenges; one before merge, and three after merge, all at crucial times when I knew I needed it most. I was in the majority for every single vote I was part of, and each one was orchestrated by myself. The only time something did not go my way was when Katherine used her idol. I believe I have played a near perfect game and I have fought my ass off to be here, and I truly believe I deserve to win this game. I hope as jury members you can see what I have done here and agree that I'm deserving of the title, because my fate is in your hands now. I'm excited to hear what questions you have for us and I'm eager to give you the answers you seek.
2498 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
Ok, this is now open to the jury
2498 days 17 hours ago
Zuelke
My first question is for Tyler.

I was extremely upset you voted me out last night.  Not because I think you didn't make the right decision, or that I thought I was closer to you than Tony.  I was beyond angry by the fact you didn't even hesitate to vote me out.  You didn't even give me the chance to plead my case and try to save myself.  And it really sucked a LOT.  No, we didn't talk at all and if I had won that final immunity challenge I probably would've voted you out, too.  But I still at least would've let you plead your case.  I would've at the very least considered my options.  But you didn't do that for me.  Tony still talked to me the past few days, even though the three of us were all going against each other, but you didn't do the same for me.  You had made the decision right from the start that I was getting third place because you knew you were probably going to get the final immunity necklace, and that's really annoying.  You could say I'm a hypocrite for not talking to you at all, but the thing is, I have been ultra busy ever since I signed up for this game.  Not only was I doing final exams all week but I was doing a bunch of missing assignments I hadn't turned in; I'm possibly facing failing this year.  I didn't even have the time to finish the rights of passage.  And the time we had scheduled for the Final Immunity, I didn't even consider that I would be watching the Survivor finale with my family, which was hard to do while simultaneously spam-refreshing a thread.  I didn't have the agency of time like you and maybe Tony had.  I knew halfway through I was going to have to rely on convincing you, but again, you didn't even hesitate to vote me out.  I was so desperate to prove to the jury, more specifically Dana, Ethan, and Katherine that I made the right decision by not going with the Ulong alliance.  I struggled maintaining my spot in this game, and I nearly keeled over in this game struggling to make the right decision.  The fact that you and Tony are sitting there is an utter embarrassment.  And the way you voted me out showed me, also considering my business this week, shows me I had absolutely no shot at making the Final 2.  So with all that considered, why the flying FUCK should I vote for you?
2498 days 17 hours ago
Brittney
Tyler, you did really well in this game. Obviously winning 4 immunity challenges is a big deal. Even when you were the biggest target you managed to not be targeted through your social connections with people... we literally couldn't get enough people to agree to voting you numerous times this game. And you were the perceived leader of your alliance. Obviously I don't think you'd be sitting there had the rocks taken either one of you or Tony out, but another big part of survivor does come down to luck and you had that nailed down too bitch lmfao.. So congrats on playing a really good game and hopefully the rest of the jury isn't bitter :)

Tony, you're doing amazing sweetie! Hopefully you get to post your opening statement before the votes are due bc I'd love to read it
2498 days 17 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Both of you shunned be since day 1, you lied to me since the very start even before I started speaking to you both, it's hard to vote for one of you because you two sucked each other's dicks and thought that winning is more important than a social game....my question is, what part of the game do you two needed me the most?
2498 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Good job to both Tyler and Tony. I can't say I didn't predict this considering how close you two were ever since the start of the game. I already know who I am voting for since one guy clearly outshined the other but I would like to point out to Mama, I really don't understand why you're so upset. You stated yourself, you hadn't talked to Tyler so why would he even consider taking you? You were warned, multiple times, that they didn't give a shit about your game and you STILL went with them. That doesn't mean you would've made it to final tribal, either, because the same thing would've happened had the opposite side gotten control. I am so sad that the trio of myself, Dana and Ethan got taken out so close yet so far from finals but I'm glad we got to work together again!! Aside from this game, I enjoyed most of it and hope to play with most of you again. Great job hosting, Emotion. Good Luck to both finalists! :)
2498 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
Mama- Tony and I have been friends for 6 years. We talk every single day, through Skype and on the phone. I apologize that I didn't give you a chance to plead your case, but in my opinion that would have been rude and condescending because my mind would not have been swayed either way; he is my best friend, and our goal was to make it here together. I am sorry that you weren't aware of this, but part of the game is manipulation and deceit. I was loyal to you and honest with you for at least 90% of the game and I genuinely like you as a person, which is why I approached you the very first day and talked to you almost every day. I feel like we get along very well. Me taking Tony to the finals doesn't change any of that, and it was nothing against you at all. It was just that this decision was made for me long ago. I think you should vote for me because of the reasons I already gave in my opening statement- I dominated this game, and I think that is clear. I thank you for trusting me in this game and working with me, but there is only room for two in the finals.
2498 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
Ethan- Thank you so much for the support! It means a lot and I appreciate that you can see the game I've played and not hold it against me. I mentioned it in my tributes but I respect you so much and it was a pleasure to play with you.
2498 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
David- I never shunned you pre merge. I wanted to work with you. I told you how Chris and Duck Hunt were voting you, and sent you screenshots as proof. You got mad at me for this and tried to vote me out. I was not lying, but of course when you came after me when I tried to HELP you I decided I couldn't work with you. Then at merge, you were lying to both sides, trying to play the middle. I don't know what else I can say to explain that to you. It really seems like you didn't have a good enough grasp on the game to even understand who was with you from the very start and I apologize for that but I tried to help. You also say I did not have a good social game but I tried talking to people as much as possible without being annoying, and I believe I had good conversations with people from my side, and the opposite side as well.

As for your question, my answer is that I simply did not need you. I never did, which is proven by the fact that you never voted with me and the votes still went my way. I'm sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for but it is the truth and it shows that even when people decided to go against me and flip, I was able to get numbers in other ways to continue controlling the game. I hope you can understand my answer and respect my game enough to award me with your vote.
2498 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
Brittany- Thank you for the support as well! It means so much to have you and Ethan, two of my biggest adversaries in this game, support me in the way that you are. It means a lot and I'm so thankful.
2498 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
Also, to the whole jury, feel free to mail me if you've posted a question so I can see it right away! And to Emotion, I will be here for the reunion for sure. Thank you so much for hosting such an amazing season, it really has been so fun. I appreciate how much you've put into this.
2498 days 13 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Whoever names Lea Michele's best song gets my jury vote.
2498 days 13 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Mama, you are so annoying

"I was extremely upset you voted me out last night.  Not because I think you didn't make the right decision, or that I thought I was closer to you than Tony.  I was beyond angry by the fact you didn't even hesitate to vote me out."

I mean for gods fucking sake. They are two best friends, host their own Survivor group game together, and wouldn't throw each others name when they wanted to make a move. What the hell made you think you were special? Literally no one was shocked when you were given the 3rd place boot. Had you even made the F2, you wouldn't have won via this jury isn't bitter, adios.

-

Questions:

Tyler - You didn't really talk to me around the end of this game. Why should I care about even giving you my vote? I mean you talked to me the tribal council before merge & the beginning of merge but you didn't even attempt to make small talk after the second tribal council.

Tony - We didn't talk until the middle phase of the merge. Think you were a great person and a good ass kisser but why should I write your name on this ballot? You were never serious about making an actual move with me. Ethan was the first name you threw out before considering voting off Mama or Tyler, that was so awful of you. You could have fooled me into voting Mama but you literally just straight up threw Ethan's name knowing I was close with him this season. You also decided to take a floater to the F3 with you over someone who deserved it, me ~*, please explain.
2498 days 13 hours ago
tonym101101
Sorry I've been SUPER busy, working all day today but I will get a speech up soon and answer any questions. :)

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!