This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ZOMBIES SURVIVOR: MEXICO FTC

Topic » ZOMBIES SURVIVOR: MEXICO FTC

2437 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
IN WALKS OUR THREE FINALISTS, RYAN, JABBAR, AND NELS

AND IN WALKS OUR JURY, ALAN, JASON, GAMO, RED, HUFUS, MC, AND MARTO VOTED OUT AT LAST TRIBAL COUNCIL THROUGH A FIRE MAKING CHALLENGE

TONIGHT THE FINAL THREE WILL PLEAD THEIR CASE FOR THE SEVEN JURY MEMBERS VOTES, THIS WILL BE OPEN FORUM AND THE JURORS CAN ASK ANY KIND OF QUESTIONS

THE FINAL THREE CAN PUT THEIR OPENING STATEMENTS WHENEVER THEY PLEASE.

VOTES ARE DUE BY 9EST ON THURSDAY
2437 days 13 hours ago
born2pizza
I'll keep this super short and simple, beginning of the game I knew I had to redeem myself from my placement, the previous season I played. Coming in I saw big players like Alan, Jabbar, Nels and Moon + others.. as soon as I saw Marto I knew I could've easily paired up with him since we've already done awesome in another game. I was active a lot during pre merge, I was basically good with everyone which is why I was never a potential vote for anything, I also got a new ally in Moon after this experience, I wholeheartedly do consider him as a friend. So yeah, my name was never an option in being voted out... until merge hit, I wasn't active once the Alan vote happened. It shocked me because I didn't understand why I was such a target but then I understood why since Jabbar was gunning for me probably all game. Once I got saved, I promised myself I wouldn't get a single vote.. and would work on building strong personal relationships with people so they DO IN FACT feel bad voting for me. The Jason vote was pretty easy even though I didn't really want to vote him out that was the only name coming up at that time. I didn't wanna cause any waves.. so I just went with it. Once we hit 9th Jabbar came up to me basically wanting to bury the hatchet. I did want to hear him out because you always have keep your options in this game, it's better to be open minded rather than open minded. We compared notes because we didn't have anything to lose at that point, and we found out Gamo was playing both sides. He took advantage of the situation knowing Jabbar and I were targeting each other. We came to fruition that he needed to be the vote, he ended up getting blindsided. This game move was amazing for my game... reason being I don't have someone in my head feeding me false information which could've led to my torch being   snuffed. The Red vote, Marto came up to me wanting to split up the pair of Moon & Red it couldn't have gone any better, I was actually gohg to come up with this plan to him.. I knew it needed to happen at that time specifically, since Moon is a crafty player... but we went for Red only because we knew keeping Moon & Nels in the same game would always shield us. Which it did since Nels kept targeting Moon. During the finale, the plan was Marto and I, Hufus to be Final 3 but somehow Jabbar found another idol out his ass because he didn't have the social capabilities to save himself that round. To end this, I just wanna it was really fun to play this season with everyone, it was super competitive and fun to play with you guys. If you guys vote for me, you guys are voting for someone who wasn't AT ALL a potential vote to leave. I treated everyone with respect and loved playing with yall :)
2437 days 13 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
So I knew I was getting voted.

Blindsided? Nope
2437 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
Me @ Ryan trying to drag me at the end of that speech lemme get to a computer fast
2437 days 12 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Ryan, I agree with one of the two being not worthy. Jabbar deflects opposition though ...and didn't you try to target Jabbar?  Or Jabbar, did you lie to me?
2437 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
making speech now and Gamo I don't understand can you rephrase your question to me
2437 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
Nels - I saw you as Jabbars lapdog. Say something to disprove that

Ryan - You were saved by Amir getting burned. Why should you win

Jabbar - When I came back into this game you approached me and wanted to put the past in the past. And work together. True or a load of Bull?
2437 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Nels - I saw you as Jabbars lapdog. Say something to disprove that
Yes I work with jabbar it doesn't mean I'm a damn lapdog I had my own opinions
2437 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
Ok so coming into this game and seeing the cast I wasn't really intimidated by too many people because I knew how most of them played, so I suspected to be one of the bigger threats in this cast. However, I did try to be as active and social with my tribe early on to ensure that I made it to at least the tribe swap, and it worked like a charm. Now, at the tribe swap, I knew I was in a little bit of trouble due to the fact that all tribes were going to tribal and the tribe with Ryan on it was going to vote me out, but thankfully nels was on that tribe, and we were able to balance out the votes and take out someone who I don't trust at all to make logical decisions, Jerry. When Ikah offered up the chance to take an advantage or pick your team I honestly only cared about the advantage and this is where I got my bulletproof vest.

When merge hit and 2 ppl came back into the game, I knew I wanted to work with them both and take out Ryan, because Nels had previously informed me that Ryan was leading a charge to get me out on several occasions. When Alan got the boot, I changed my whole mentality, and that was to stop giving a fuck about pals opinions and do exactly wtf I wanted to do. And even better, I had found out that mart had the idol and tried to wake everyone up from kissing his ass, but ppl still were willing to sheep him until the final moments of his game. So then MC approached me saying he liked my style and wanted a f4 with me/nels/him/red and I said of course because I love alliances, and he kept me in the loop for the next 2 votes(Kevin and Tj). In f9 I decided to contact Ryan because there were a few ppl playing the middle and I wanted to see where other ryans head was at. He gave me interesting information that I lined up with mcs and I didn't truly trust it, so while everyone voted gamo out, I voted for mart because he was running the game and I was hoping that ppl would wake up from marto's spell and vote with me and game but they didnt, so I continued to bitch my way through the game. The next challenge was 100% the best for myself and for nels, because nels won immunity and sent me to exile, where I found the idol, and that point is where I knew I would be in the f4, I tried to put some pressure on some pals necks to stop following marto the shepherd, but I had an idol and a vest so I really didn't care, because at least one of them were going, and it was hufus first, which sucked because I liked him, but it was obvious that the f3 was marto/ryan/hufus seeing as though they kept sending each other to exile, and at the next tribal I played my vest and with a little bit of luck and great observation, we knew Mc wasn't online so he would self vote so yayyyy us. In f4 I was excited because I had a habit of asking moon about the votes and we would break them down so I knew most of how everyone voted. In the end Marto finally was eliminated losing to Nels in a fmc

Overall, Ive spoke my mind and did what I wanted to do and did what I wanted to do, I have only had none vote that counted against me  and that was because of a cartel twist. I received no counting votes at merge and I never self voted. I put everything I had into this game and I fought like crazy to get here. I may not have been nice to everyone, but I surely was genuine to everyone. I was a target and a threat when merge hit and Im still here through savy strategic game play

Good Luck boys, may the best man win
2437 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
I was actually being 100% truthful Red when I said I wanted to work with you when you came back in because you were in the minority by default and I felt that we could've done some strong damage together if you had voted out Ryan instead of Alan, but keeping Ryan in f12 meant that we would both stay in the minority and have to claw our way up to the top. I was loyal to you all the way up until you were voted out and even after, because I accused MC of self voting so that he didn't have to vote you out and so that he could get your jury vote
2437 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
I asked for something to disprove that not just a statement arguing with it nels
2437 days 12 hours ago
alanb1
I'm dead how did I make jury
2437 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
So rabbaj you're saying I killed my game by taking out Alan?
2437 days 12 hours ago
alanb1
Just wanted to say I love you so much jabbar so proud of you for making it this far I knew you could <33 you alwayssss do! My vote is 100% secure xo
2437 days 11 hours ago
born2pizza
I'll answer jury questions, later in the morning, keep an open mind. :)
2437 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
As long as its not 150% those don't end well. haha

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!