This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules/Host Notes

Topic » Rules/Host Notes

2623 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
IMPORTANT NOTE: I do NOT use Skype. Your correspondence with me will ALWAYS be via mail!!

Please read the following & let me know should you have any questions:

? CHALLENGES ?
- Challenges for the most part will be live and they will have a start time between 7-9pm est. - If a challenge is non-live, you will have a maximum of 24 hours to complete the task.
- There are no reward challenges; only immunity is up for grabs

? VOTING ?
- Tribal council will be posted once a challenge has concluded. Players will have from that time until 5pm est the following day to mail me their vote. Votes will be read around 6pm est.
- Players are allowed to change their vote an unlimited amount of times, but I must receive the vote by 5pm est. (example: if you mail me to change your vote at 5:01pm, it will not be changed. The last vote you mail before the deadline is the one that will be counted)
- If you fail to vote or vote after the deadline, it will result in a self vote. 2 consecutive self votes = medical evacuation. 3 self votes overall = medical evacuation
- Ties in this series will result in a re-vote. If the vote is still tied after the re-vote, non-immune players will go to rocks. If there is a tie at Final 4 (or if only four people are voting that night), the re-vote will be skipped, and only those tied will draw rocks. There will never be any sort of fire-making challenge.

? IDOLS ?
- Idols will be in play this season via an idol board. There will be one hidden at each camp and one after merge.
- Only those that have won immunity may mail me their idol guess. Guesses must be mailed in prior to the next challenge.
- If you want to use an idol, you must mail me prior to the reading of the votes (before 6pm est). If you tell me you are using it, it is set in stone. No changing who it's being used on or taking it back.
- Players may not give their idol to anyone.
- Idols are only in play up to final 6 point. At final 5 they are worthless. I will remind all players of this.
2623 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
CONFESSIONALS ARE REQUIRED!
- Please mail me a confessional at least every other day. It does not matter the length.
- These are important so I can be aware of alliances and gameplay. They will also help determine awards/if I want to invite you for future seasons.

ACTIVENESS IS CRUCIAL! I can't host this game without players. I want you to have fun and everyone will have the best experience if you're showing up to play.

Drama is ok. Threats/attacks are not.

I'm human and this will be my first group game to host. Please be patient. There are bound to be a few bumps in the road, but I will always do my best to make this the best experience for everyone :)

There is no favoritism and nothing is rigged. I have planned out the entire season before even opening applications.
2596 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
***** Minor changes *****

1. Votes will be due by 5:30pm EST the following day after tribal is posted!
2. If you wish to play an idol, you must tell me you are using it by 5:30pm EST as well!
3. Votes will be read between 5:30-6:15pm based on when I arrive home from work.

REMINDER - ALL communication with me will be done through MAILS!!! I do NOT use skype
2595 days 12 hours ago
deeannamorgan
"I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES"
2595 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES
2595 days 12 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
2595 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Clarification on idols - you can use an idol on anyone, but you may not give your idol to another player for them to use on themselves
2595 days 11 hours ago
useamint
2595 days 10 hours ago
adam2
"I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES"
2595 days 10 hours ago
JustinV53
2595 days 10 hours ago
born2pizza
2595 days 9 hours ago
BernieBudd
READ AND UNDERSTOOD :D
2595 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
2595 days 6 hours ago
Karmaron72
2594 days 14 hours ago
iliketoparty
2594 days 8 hours ago
amf7410

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!