This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Lempira)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Lempira)

2619 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
LEMPIRA ENTERS

Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, dip your torch in, and get fire. As you all know, fire represents life. These torches now represent your life in this game. As long as your torch is still lit, your still in this game. Once your fire is gone, so are you, at least temporarily, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

-----
Questions (for everyone):

-It seemed everyone gave their best effort tonight. Was there anything the tribe could've done differently? If so, what?
-Now both tribes have gone to tribal. Do you feel the tribes are evenly matched?
-What do you think the vote will be based on tonight?

-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 5:30 pm EST (to me via mail)
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too!
2619 days 22 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
It seemed everyone gave their best effort tonight. Was there anything the tribe could've done differently? If so, what? No, we gave it our very best effort.

-Now both tribes have gone to tribal. Do you feel the tribes are evenly matched? I think so. We still have a very strong tribe. I am very proud to be part of the Lempira tribe. 

-What do you think the vote will be based on tonight? I honestly don't know. Everyone that was at the challenge did their best.
2619 days 22 hours ago
iliketoparty
-It seemed everyone gave their best effort tonight. Was there anything the tribe could've done differently? If so, what?

no we gave it 100% we all tried our best and thats all we can ask for
-Now both tribes have gone to tribal. Do you feel the tribes are evenly matched?
yea even yesterday if they showed up i think it would of been a fight till the death.
i realy dont know
2619 days 22 hours ago
deeannamorgan
-It seemed everyone gave their best effort tonight. Was there anything the tribe could've done differently? If so, what? I don't think so Kara, everyone who was there tried our best and fought as hard as we could!

-Now both tribes have gone to tribal. Do you feel the tribes are evenly matched? I believe so, both tribes are very strong and it will be a fun battle ahead!

-What do you think the vote will be based on tonight? I think it will be based off of who was at the immunity challenge potentially. Im not really sure since everyone on our tribe is pretty active.
2619 days 20 hours ago
Karmaron72
No not really everyone...we could've gotten more people at the challenge to help the ones who were there.
Yeah I feel like they are, but I'm also anticipating a swap.
I don't know
2619 days 15 hours ago
GentlemanG
The tribes do seem to be evenly matched, it's gonna be a tough battle.

The vote will most likely be based off first impressions.
2619 days 8 hours ago
BernieBudd
I think everybody who participated did amazing.
I thought the comp was at 9:30 soo I accidentally missed it. I should've double checked.
Technically we will be butt I feel like we have more fire
-What do you think the vote will be based on tonight? Well it depends who you're talking to i guess. For me it's inactivity tonight
2619 days 6 hours ago
GentlemanG
Also sorry for not being able to come today guys I was at the hoispital and wasn't feeling well but I can make the next challenges, promise!
2618 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final.
Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
*unfolds first parchment*
2618 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
1st Vote
*flips vote*

Drew
2618 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
2nd Vote
*flips vote*

Jackson

1 vote Jackson
1 vote drew
2618 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
3rd Vote
*flips vote*

Drew

1 vote Jackson
2 votes drew
2618 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
4th Vote
*flips vote*

Jackson

2 votes Jackson
2 votes drew
2618 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
5th Vote
*flips vote*

Jackson

3 votes Jackson
2 votes drew
2618 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
6th Vote
*flips vote*

Drew

3 votes Jackson
3 votes drew
2618 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
7th Vote
*flips vote*

Drew

3 votes Jackson
4 votes drew

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!