This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #21(BHD)/#16(ISS) - [Guadalcanal]

Topic » Tribal Council..

2612 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GUADALCANAL! Welcome to back to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Justin L.; David M.; Tim M. and....... Jim B. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. FRED A. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the 5th member of the Jury........

OPEN QUESTIONS -

Tonight; someone becomes the 5th member of the Jury. How difficult is tonight's vote with fewer and fewer people to vote out?

Last night, we seen not one; but, TWO Idols played. We just witnessed another Idol come into play at tonight's challenge in the form of a Temptation. Do you think this may be a huge factor going into tonight's vote?

Not only did we see someone claim an Idol. But, we witnessed another Temptation taken. From your perspective. What can be said about the temptations that have been offered throughout this game?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5:30pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. REMINDER to send votes to BOTH BestHeroD and I.

POST your name for another question.
2612 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Last night, we seen not one; but, TWO Idols played. We just witnessed another Idol come into play at tonight's challenge in the form of a Temptation. Do you think this may be a huge factor going into tonight's vote?

It will be a huge factor going into every vote and of course Mearl got it. Mearl clearly showed in that challenge he didn't care about anyone when all he did was just take the idol for himself so it shows he also is selfish and it just makes him even more of a threat so good luck to him.

Not only did we see someone claim an Idol. But, we witnessed another Temptation taken. From your perspective. What can be said about the temptations that have been offered throughout this game?

Yes I got an extra vote but I'm kind of alone right now and this extra vote can be given to someone so if anybody shows me loyalty or changes up the game then I'll give it to them
2612 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Tonight; someone becomes the 5th member of the Jury. How difficult is tonight's vote with fewer and fewer people to vote out?

I'm not sure we are at the difficult number crunching part yet. That will come soon enough. However this game is not easy. It is very difficult. Insanely difficult.

Yes. Who knows what I'll do with this idol... or if I choose to use it at all

Temptations are things that everybody wants but that you don't want other people to know you have. Everybody knows i have an idol. Everybody knows Shady.. I mean Brady has an extra vote. What will they do with that information? We will find out
2612 days 6 hours ago
flippo135
Tonight; someone becomes the 5th member of the Jury. How difficult is tonight's vote with fewer and fewer people to vote out? I definitely is getting very hard to vote people out.

Not really if I'm honest.

I think they will be useful to some people and harmful to others.
2612 days 6 hours ago
flippo135
I'll take another question.
2611 days 21 hours ago
MooseAntler86

Eh kinda, maybe not as much as a factor as last vote. This time tho the hidden immunity idol isnt so hidden.

Temptations make the game interesting, and after last nights vote it will make this game a whole of a lot more interesting
2611 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Tom T. - After tonight; only 10 of you will remain. Do you see people trying to position themselves on this tribe to make a deep run to the end?
2611 days 15 hours ago
Smitty105

The vote just gets harder and harder. This game is insane

Yeah these idols are making my head explode. They are definitely a strong consideration in this vote

Temptations only put a bigger target on you.
2611 days 14 hours ago
rapidsmartypants

It's definitely a factor. It all depends on how important of a factor it is. Or in other words, how it's used.

Temptations may make you happy, but not everyone else will feel the same way.
2611 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Good luck everybody
2611 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
Good luck bs
2611 days 14 hours ago
Smitty105
Good luck
2611 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I'm really nervous
2611 days 14 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Good Luck
2611 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
good luck
2611 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the vo.....

*Brady interrupts me as I go to tally votes*

Brady S. - "Should be a pretty epic blindside lol so don't forget I'm also using my extra vote"

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!