This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2615 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
(SEMI)NON-LIVE ENDURANCE -

Attendance is important for tomorrow's challenge. This challenge can last ALL NIGHT; or end as soon as 30 minutes.

We can begin anytime after 7pm EST if we have no problems with the vote.

Posting this now as attendance will matter if you want ANY shot at winning tomorrow's challenge!

Please post times HERE that work best for each of you. I will do my best to pick a set time that will work best for each of you.
2615 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
I should have tomorrow night wide open
2615 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Not sure so just run it as you need
2615 days 11 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
7PM is when my show starts. So have fun guys
2615 days 11 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Anytime after 8:30 PM could work for me
2615 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
@Hudson - We can wait til 8:30 if it ISNT a huge problem for anyone else.

This is why I posted this now.
2615 days 1 hour ago
Brittney
It's my best friends birthday tonight so I won't be here
(Flashback to my original season when I missed the endurance comp and got voted out that day)
2614 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
I can do 8:30
2614 days 19 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
8:30 then
2614 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
8:30 works! See everyone tonight!

Also have fun Ethan!
2614 days 15 hours ago
ferdinandz
we cant start 8? :/
2614 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You had 20 hours to speak up Fred.
2614 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
FANTASTIC FLAGS
-----
Today’s challenge will be a test of endurance. Who wants immunity the most and is prepared to sacrifice for it? Your job is to collect as many flags as possible. On my go, you may collect your first flag by posting "collects flag 1". To collect your next flag you must wait for YOUR first post to reach 1 hour. When your post collect flag 1 reaches 1 hour you may post "collects flag 2". For your 3rd flag you must wait for your second post to reach 1 hour and so on and so forth. This challenge will last 24 hours. At the end of the time limit the player with most flags wins immunity, and a guaranteed 1 in 4 shot at winning this game.

If there is a tie, whoever grabbed the flag players are tied on first will win (say if two or more of you have grabbed flag 12 when time is up, and those people are tied for first, whoever grabbed flag 12 first wins).

NOTE: If you post before your last post reaches 1 hour it will not count, significantly hurting you at the final tally!

If you have a question, ask before we begin please! You can start on my "GO" @ 8:30 EST.
2614 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This challenge will begin on my "GO" @ 8:30 EST.
2614 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Survivors Ready! This is for Individual Immunity!
2614 days 12 hours ago
ferdinandz
Tribal council then?

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!