This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 [Kapalua]

Topic » Tribal Council #6 [Kapalua]

2591 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Kapalua. Those who have not yet come to tribal council, go ahead and grab the torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual here at tribal council because in this game fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, So are you.

QUESTIONS:

Do you think that a tie might occur due to 3 original Pahoa members, and 3 original Kapalua members?

Why do you think your wall was targeted?

Remember, votes are due at 3:00 PM EST. Also, send confessionals!
2591 days 1 hour ago
Peterparker16
Do you think that a tie might occur due to 3 original Pahoa members, and 3 original Kapalua members? Probably not mate, previously on pahoa everyone in the tribe voted together because we had a lot of inactives.

Why do you think your wall was targeted? No clue nor do I care why, let them do them and I'll do me. They can do bloody whatever mate because I'm glad Hana got a break from tribal.
2591 days ago
BrainJak
Do you think that a tie might occur due to 3 original Pahoa members, and 3 original Kapalua members?
No. Inactvity is still rampant, and we are a pretty unifed tribe. :D

Why do you think your wall was targeted?
Ah... I think, when they saw only one kapalua tribemate, they took advantage of it. That way they had six people working on one wall... Tribal unity at its finest :/ It was a good move on their part TBH. Even though it scrood us.
2591 days ago
xxxaria123xxx
I know I'm not supposed to post
But I helped u Brian and shalissa did
2591 days ago
Peterparker16
Thanks aria and shalissa.
2591 days ago
iTy990
Do you think that a tie might occur due to 3 original Pahoa members, and 3 original Kapalua members?Possibly.

Why do you think your wall was targeted? Because haters

Remember, votes are due at 3:00 PM EST. Also, send confessionals!
GL
2590 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
So, Tribal Council is cancelled. Apparently Colby quit Tengaged 10 days ago. Didn't even realize that he probably should've told me he was quitting. x-x
2590 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
So he's being removed from game.
2590 days 23 hours ago
Peterparker16
No tribal?
2590 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
No tribal. You all can head back to camp. See you tomorrow @ next challenge.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!