This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 1.4 "Thank God I'm Dead Already"

Topic » Night World 1.4 "Thank..

2497 days 10 hours ago
mildsalsa
Date: September 25, 2017 (Three weeks after Episode 3)
Weather: 69 degrees, partly cloudy.

August 17, 2017, 4:30 a.m. (The night after the premiere)

Luna is lying in the dirt in an opening in the woods. She can hardly move and only watches as Kayden pulls a rope from his belt. He ties her hands behind her back and positions her on her knees. She can barely keep her head up. Kayden pulls a stake from his belt loop and jams it into the ground through the rope, confining her hands to the dirt. He stands behind her and spits on the ground next to him. Luna reluctantly tries to move forward to no avail. However, she manages to turn and fall against the ground. She pulls her head to the side, staring up at Kayden; her eyes connect with his.
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36100000/Rebekah-image-rebekah-36184258-500-275.gif
       “Stop,” she tells him. Kayden freezes where he is, his eyes glued on Luna’s. “Untie my hands.”
       Kayden reaches into the ground and pulls out the stake. Luna lets out a sigh, pulling her hands close to her, massaging them gently. “Good,” she tells him. “Now, I’m going to get the fuck out of here. You won’t remember letting me go. You’re going to sit down in the dirt and watch what you came here to do. Then, you’re going to call whoever is in charge and tell them it’s done. You’re going to think you killed me, do you understand?”
       Kayden slowly nods his head, walks in front of her, and sits criss-cross a few feet away. Luna crawls up to him. “Stay still,” she says. She bares her fangs and jams them into Kayden’s leg, drinking blood from him. She drinks for a minute until she can muster the strength to stand. She feeds Kayden a small bit of her blood, just enough to heal his wound. “Stay here until the sun comes up.”
       Kayden nods slowly, and Luna begins stumbling away. She turns back and watches as Kayden just sits in the dirt. “There are rules, you know,” she hears him say. She scoffs to herself and continues away into the night.
2497 days 10 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 25, 2017, 4:00 p.m. (Three weeks after Episode 3)

“How long, exactly, have you known about this?” Jenny rolls her eyes at Elijah. http://68.media.tumblr.com/eb84df208dd330f3c0a7ad43547fd75c/tumblr_nu2oi1Ebac1qd4bljo7_250.gif
        “I dunno, just for-” Elijah begins.
        Kyle cuts him off. “Who cares? It’s more than you know, isn’t it? You should be glad he’s even telling you.”
        Elijah’s mother’s grimoire is open to the “Night Hag” page, sitting on a table in the middle of Jenny’s basement. All of the Circle witches are present, as are Dolly and Elijah.
        “That’s definitely her,” Dolly nods, looking at the picture of the hag (https://assets.rbl.ms/7734173/980x.jpg ). “I’ve seen her all around town. She’s the one doing all of this.”
        “But what does she want?” Emmaleigh asks, putting her phone down for a total of four seconds. https://media.giphy.com/media/P08Ut8fpXt7uU/giphy.gif
        “One of us,” Kyle says. “A witch, anyway.”
        Elijah nods. “She was summoned here, I’m not sure how, but-”
        Kyle cuts him off again. “Oh, you can thank Jenny for that.”
        Jenny sneers at Kyle, but Elijah somehow ignores him. “It says that she… possesses witches. Permanently. She wants their power.” Elijah looks down at the book, reading. “The Night Hag can only exist in the physical plane for so long. Eventually, she must take possession of a human witch’s soul.”
        “Well, maybe she’s gone now,” Emmaleigh shrugs. “Nothing too strange has happened these past few weeks. Not since the bonfire. Not really.”
        “That we know of,” Lilly looks over at her.
        “There’s no way,” Jenny shakes her head. “She wouldn’t have caused all that trouble and left with nothing. Not until she gets inside one of us.”
        Dolly and Lilly share a worried look, reflecting on Lilly’s recent possession. Jenny notices the stare. “What?”
        The two girls shake their head. “Later,” Dolly tells her.
        “Wait,” Emmaleigh sets her phone down. “Are you guys keeping secrets? Aren’t we all supposed to be in this together?”
        “We are,” Jenny assures her, throwing a glance over at Lilly and Dolly. “All in this together, I mean. Look, let’s reconvene when we have more information. Everybody keep your eyes open for this bitch.” Jenny shuts Elijah’s book and hands it to him. “Thanks for the heads up.”
Elijah nods sheepishly and turns for the door. “Let me know if I can do anything.”
2497 days 10 hours ago
mildsalsa
September 25, 2017, 5:00 p.m.

“We’d like to thank our entire community for your cooperation and patience with our investigation. Unfortunately, we have not stumbled upon any leads, nor have we narrowed down the location of any of our missing persons.” The Police chief announces on the five o’clock news. “As many of you know, we have enacted a nightly ten o’clock curfew, which will remain in effect. This is a very dangerous and delicate situation, and we need everybody to be treating it as serious as possible.”
        Victoria flicks off her television, rolling her eyes.
        “This town is going completely batshit,” Nina tells her, sitting down on the couch next to Victoria.
        Victoria eyes the newly turned vampire. “Tell me about it. How long are you planning on staying here, again?”
        Nina shrugs. “I don’t know. I just don't really trust myself around my family right now. Don’t worry they know where I am.” Victoria nods, half-listening, looking at her front door. Nina turns towards the door as well. “Are you expecting somebody?”
        Victoria shakes her head. “I’m not sure. I ran into.. an old friend a few weeks ago.”
        “OMG, dish.” Nina’s eyes grow bright.
        Victoria watches her and thinks for a second. https://media.giphy.com/media/2KN2dZvN2uzBK/giphy.gif
“Uhm... I don’t think you know her. Besides, she left again. Said she had something to take care of, but that she’d be back soon... I’m just waiting on soon.”
        “Oh, fun.” Nina smiles and nods. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loutbqAeaX1qlphkg.gif
        Victoria smiles back. “I’m sure it will be.”

In this episode:
Tonight: There is an annual lock-in at the school tonight. Yes, our characters will be breaking the city-wide curfew.
Tomorrow: Tomorrow there is going to be a Fall Fair in the Parkers Canyon City Square. All shops will be staying open later for the fair, and the curfew will be extended for attendees.
Tea: The Night Hag was not invited to the lock-in or the fair, and she’s pissed.

(The lock-in will begin at 6 p.m. CST, 7 p.m. EST - just be at home or around town until then.)

**(Please do not post until Monday, June 19, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. CST, 6:00 p.m. EST.)**
2497 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(Tea: The Night Hag was not invited to the lock-in or the fair, and she’s pissed.)
2497 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
(I love how Elijah isnt even questioned about how he knows who to go to about the night hag)
2496 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Emmaleigh putting her phone down for 4 whole seconds is the highlight of this opener lmfao. I'm sorry but I love it XD ]]
2496 days 11 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(LOL Emmaleigh is probably my favorite RP character I think I've ever created, I have so much fun with her rofl)
2496 days 11 hours ago
Katherinee_
(Luna is a fucking genius OMG QUEEN! Emmaleigh and her phone are iconic af :D )
2496 days 10 hours ago
mildsalsa
**(You may begin posting!)**
2496 days 10 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*sits at a booth in the diner with the Trinity*
*sips my strawberry milkshake and turns to Dolly*
Okay my dad just texted back, he 100% thinks I'm staying at your place tonight
2496 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
http://68.media.tumblr.com/ae36328b48f9c2c24d87adedb1100ec5/tumblr_n5dzwjhZCV1qclszpo1_250.gif
-Slowly blinks awake, feeling a hand trace his bare back;
http://68.media.tumblr.com/02236400bd5aad1a60d515332470df16/tumblr_n5dzwjhZCV1qclszpo2_250.gif
Hey I like tha--
-He turns around seeing the hag, unbeknownst to him who she is. He jumps out, then jolts awake from his nightmare.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/90bcd18ee0e24c1c5b8553e547ebaf9f/tumblr_n1t1onhfRP1r2ybelo1_500.gif
The fuck. Jesus.. this stress is getting to me.
-Drops his face back onto the pillow sighing heavily into it.
2496 days 10 hours ago
Finnick
Torrance: *paints his nails in his bedroom while listening to Melodrama on repeat*
2496 days 10 hours ago
dvs194
*Tessa hurried around in her upstairs bedroom, slipping on a black tank, leather jacket, black leggings and holding her combat boots by the laces as she tip toes downstairs*

^I hope this lockin is gonna be as fun as everyone says, all this sneaking is annoying..^
2496 days 10 hours ago
mildsalsa
*sitting in a booth at the Diner with Jenny and Lilly*

*smiles*
Good. I told my mother I was staying at yours; she didn't think twice about it.

*shrugging*
I'm just not so sure about this lock-in tonight, you guys, especially with the curfew going on.
2496 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
*Elijah shakes his head getting dressed into a nice suit because he thinks its a formal event like prom or something*
2496 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
*Blaise is sitting at a table in Deja Brew, enjoying a sip of The Brewed Awakening, a signature drink at the coffee joint*

Blaise: ^The energy from this will definitely be required for that sick lock in tonight.^

*chuckles to himself*

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!