This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Two Premiere Date

Topic » Season Two Premiere Date

2449 days 15 hours ago
mildsalsa
Okay, so we’re looking to begin the sophomore season of Night World sometime next week. Please comment below the days that would work for you. Keep in mind that Night World operates using American CST/EST time zones, and episodes usually begin around 5:00 p.m. CST / 6:00 p.m. EST.

Once you have commented we will give your avatar a green dot! Thank you! We hope you're as excited as we are!
2449 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
Any works for me. Will prob be 30 mins to an hour late regardless.
2449 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
Any day is great for me! I'm fucking ecstatic to get S2 rolling! <3
2449 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
anything works for me :D
2449 days 15 hours ago
Finnick
monday and tuesday works great like last season but i can do any week days. Saturday and Sundays are a no go for me.
2449 days 15 hours ago
posiedonrox
As early as possible works best for me tbh... I got back to school on thursday and won't be able to be on much for a few days after that
2449 days 15 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I'm literally homebound for a few days, so I don't mind, whichever works for me
2449 days 15 hours ago
Hudspith
any day of the week im off uni until mid September so
2449 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
Sunday Monday Tuesday Thursday I think
2449 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
I dont care any day :D
2449 days 14 hours ago
SummerRae101
Any day, preferably Monday. I'll be 30 mins late as I walk my dog around 6 est.
2449 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
I have the entire week off next week so whatever y'all pick I'm good
2449 days 14 hours ago
Dejaman
Im all good with all this! :D
2449 days 14 hours ago
I'm down for anything! Would prefer to start next week. May be busy more though, because I move into my college dorm next week
2449 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
Croc knows my situation, so I have no idea how my work schedule is gonna be. Could look really bad in terms of my availability here. Will only know by sunfsy!
2449 days 13 hours ago
Katherinee_
I'm a complicated, irresponsible and messy human being so I don't when I'll be free and I will try whenever you do it <3

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!