This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wix Update / Season 2 Premiere Date

Topic » Wix Update / Season 2 Premiere..

2438 days 18 hours ago
mildsalsa
The Fate of the Wix: https://68.media.tumblr.com/87b226f7121dadb23d53d1466723cfd5/tumblr_inline_os2e5t8bHK1ry5peb_540.gif

As a kind of pre-season surprise, we have been working diligently to bring you guys an updated version of the Wix page! Honestly, we just couldn’t bear to let the Wix site go.

In this version, we have condensed the individual character pages. Unfortunately, the original work load proved to be too much, especially with school right around the corner. However, it is our hope to continuously update the pages and eventually add more information in a future update. Additionally, we were not able to update everybody’s relationships, as we didn’t want to risk the guesswork in determining what relationships were defined in season one. If you would like, and we urge you to do so, please mail us an updated list of other characters you would like on your character’s relationship section on their page. If you’d like any removed, you may say as well.

As you’ll notice, every page has cosmetic changes. Oh, and everything is green. We’ve created pages for both seasons and individual pages for the five episodes that have aired. The Creature Features have also been updated and each page contains in-depth information about the species. As you could easily assume, all season two characters are on the Wix as well.

If we have left anything you think is significant off of the Wix (either regarding your character or not) - or you have any comments/concerns in general - PLEASE let us know! We’re always looking for things to improve!

Wix link: https://mildsalsa101.wixsite.com/nightworld

The Start Date:

Now, for the start date. While we know this doesn’t work for everybody, it is best for a majority of the schedules and our own. Season Two will premiere this Monday, August 14 at 5:00 p.m. CST / 6:00 p.m. EST. As usual, the episode will close Tuesday, August 15 around 11:00 p.m. CST / 12:00 a.m EST. There is a countdown to the first episode on the Wix.

Please let us know that you’ve read this forum and are aware of the start date! Your dot will be changed from green to red. And remember, having a red dot going into the season is a good way to end up the newest dead kid on the block. Please comment below!
2438 days 18 hours ago
Glinda
That sounds great I might be late though
2438 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
Literally was looking at the Wix page not even 10 mins ago and it was the old-red version. You guys are so sneaky lol
2438 days 18 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
That sounds like it works.
2438 days 18 hours ago
Hudspith
sounds good
2438 days 18 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I'm on vacation so I'll try to be on
2438 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Well ill wont be on for the first ep cayse im working at that hr and ill be working the next day during that hr also.
2438 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
The start date sounds likes it's good for me! I'm in love with the new wix update! :D
2438 days 18 hours ago
Finnick
I'm ready sis.
2438 days 18 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
I read the stuff
2438 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
im fine with that!
2438 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
I'm so exciteddd
2438 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
Unfortunately my work schedule was changed but I'll try my best to be on
2438 days 17 hours ago
crush
Im ready
2438 days 17 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I'm pumped!!!

I LOVE THOSE GIFS
2438 days 17 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
The wix is amazing btw!!

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!