This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.2 "Love & Sex & Magic"

Topic » Night World 2.2 "Love..

2432 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
Date: February 14, 2018 (roughly two weeks after episode 1)
Weather: 68 degrees, partly cloudy

February 3, 2018, 1:00 a.m. - Unknown - (Night of episode 1)

Julie Bennett regains consciousness; the black sack still covering her face. The crown of her head is ringing with pain, and her hands are tied behind her back. She coughs, letting out a small yelp.
        A fist collides with her stomach. “What do you know?” A voice demands from her. Julie doesn’t respond, and another fist smashes into her side. “Tell us who you work for!” Julie shrieks as she is kicked roughly in the shin.
        “I don’t,” she spits out, gasping for a breath. She’s hit again. She begins sobbing, struggling to free her hands from behind her back. “Please. I don’t know what you-”
        Julie receives a kick to her stomach. Her chair flies backward, and her head slams against the concrete. “I don’t know anything!” She screams, shaking her head as blood trails through her hair. “Please.”
        She’s kicked in the stomach again. “Dad.” Kayden stops his father. “She’s had enough. She’s not saying anything.”
        Julie’s breath quickens, and she shakes her head furiously, trying to fling off the black sack. Mr. Holmes bends over and rips the bag from over her face. Julie looks up from the ground, staring at Kayden and his father.
        “Congratulations, Ms. Bennett,” Mr. Holmes smiles down at Julie. “You pass.”
        “What?” Julie looks around the room, dimly lit by a single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. “What’s going on?”
        Kayden bends down in front of her. “I’m so sorry, Jul-”
        “We had to test your loyalty,” Mr. Holmes informs her. “You did much better than Chance. He still has plenty of learning to do.” Mr. Holmes hands Kayden a rag. “Clean her up and take her home.” He looks back down at Julie. “You’re ready.”
2432 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
February 3, 2018, 1:00 a.m. - Parkers Canyon Police Department -

“I’m not too familiar with this town’s last Sheriff, but I’m not sure how qualified he was for the job,” Sheriff Vincent smiles at Emmaleigh across the interrogation table. Emmaleigh is checking out her reflection in the two-way mirror. “I mean, BebeStealYoMan and CeceStealYoMoney? It wasn’t that hard to put together.”
        “And what? You want an award now?” Emmaleigh turns to face the Sheriff. “So I run a completely hilarious and totally popular anonymous Twitter account. That doesn’t prove anything.”
        “It proves that you knew about Issa Campbell’s disappearance before it was officially announced by the Police.” Sheriff Vincent raises his eyebrows at Emmaleigh; she rolls her eyes. “Tell me, how do you suspect Issa’s body ended up at the gymnasium, and yet we discovered her severed arm in the Parkers Canyon woods?”
        Emmaleigh shrugs. “I don’t know. She cut it off herself and made her way there after? I mean, have you even seen 127 Hours?”
        “I haven’t,” he chuckles. “Look, Ms. Springs. I know you know more than you’re letting on. And I know whatever happened wasn’t… natural.”
        “What are you getting at, exactly?” Emmaleigh purses her lips.
https://media.giphy.com/media/cVYwFWyYoRGTK/giphy.gif
        “ I don’t want to arrest you. I want to make a deal.” He nods to her. “Amnesty for information.”
        She pauses, placing a hand over her heart. “Oh, thank god. I couldn’t wear an orange jumpsuit.” She pauses again. “Then again, I suppose I would get to see my mother more...”
        “Ms. Springs,” Vincent takes her away from the thought.
        “Right,” she smiles. “So. When do I start?”
2432 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
February 3, 2018, 2:30, a.m. - Holmes residence -

“Did she get home okay?” Mr. Holmes asks Kayden as he walks through the front door.
        Kayden throws his keys on the counter. “Do you actually care?” He narrows his eyes at his father.
http://68.media.tumblr.com/39260b80c7fcfe3249755dba535cdbb5/tumblr_o2cifhJQor1ua5883o1_500.gif
        Mr. Holmes shrugs. “There’s something else.” He motions for Kayden to follow him back into the basement. Once they’re down the stairs, Mr. Holmes pulls a chest from below a table. He opens it, and beam of light comes from inside. He uncovers the stone, showing his finding to his son. “A Thunderstone,” he informs him.
        “It’s real,” Kayden is taken aback, his mouth hanging open. He reaches for the stone. Mr. Holmes quickly closes the box.
        “Careful,” he warns his son. “Only the Thunderman can hold the stone. Anybody else will be severely burned.”
        “So what’s the problem?” Kayden questions. “You said it was me? It’s mine.”
        “We have to make sure you’re ready,” Mr. Holmes shakes his head. “We need to be cautious.” He places the chest back under the table. “Don’t worry. Our time is coming. Soon.”
2432 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
February 13th, 2018, 2:00 p.m. - Parkers Canyon High -

“You can’t be in here,” Peter tells Luna as she enters the boy’s restroom at Parkers Canyon High.
Luna smiles at him mischievously. “And yet, here I am.” She approaches him slowly. “You’re the one who shouldn’t be here. I told you to stay in North Bay.”
Peter takes a step away from her. “I had to find you.”
“And you have. Now leave.” She closes in on him; his back is pushed against the wall.
“I don’t have anywhere to go. My parents are… gone. I went home and everything was gone. My parents, their furniture, my life. I don’t know what’s happening to me. I don’t know what you did to me.”
Luna narrows her eyes at him. “What I should have done is left you to rot in that alley way. But I didn’t. I saved your life. Hell, I gave you a new one. What you do with it is up to you - but don’t do it in Parkers Canyon. I have enough going on here.”
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5hms1gtsn1rqyhnd.gif
Peter shrugs and looks down. “I won’t make it out there. I’m so… hungry. You have to help me.”
Luna snickers. “I don’t *have* to do anything.” She pauses for a second, looking around the restroom. “Tell you what. You help me, I’ll help you.”
“Anything,” Peter nods, attempting to smile at her.
Luna begins to walk away. “We’ll talk soon.” She makes her way to the door and turns back before exiting. “Oh, and stop following me around. You’re not as sly as you think, you know.” She smiles, exiting the restroom.

In this episode:

Tonight: Valentine’s Day at Parkers Canyon High. The Drama Club hosts a matchmaking service to raise funds for The Crucible. The roles for the Spring production are announced. The Sweetheart Soiree is held.
Tomorrow: The first full moon of the season. Another day at Parkers Canyon High. An Open-mic night is held at Deja Brew.
Tea: We will be mailing everybody their “Singles Number,” which will reveal your pair at the Sweetheart Soiree! Of course, official couples will already be paired and can still attend the soiree! Additionally, while Tessa was given the wolf curse, it does not take effect until the first full moon after. This means her first transformation will be tomorrow night.

**(Posting for the episode begins Monday, August 21 at 5:00 p.m. CST / 6:00 p.m. EST)**
2432 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
**(Tonight's timeline: We will begin at Parkers Canyon High during Lunch. Hadley, Lilly, and Rye will be selling tickets to the soiree and entering the students in the matchmaking service. Then we will be dismissed to Drama Club and roles for The Crucible will be revealed. After, we will host the Sweetheart Soiree!)**
2432 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(@ slayer training being brutal omg)
2432 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(Also a thunderman??? IS THAT THE ??? ? Lol!!! I bet Forest is the thunderwoman maybe?)

(Also loving Luna and Peter's connection, I feel like with Emmaleigh and the Sheriff it's a legit real life crucible or something LOL)
2432 days 12 hours ago
crush
Woiee
2432 days 12 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(That's sexist. We need a Thunderwoman!)
2432 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Why thank you. I love me too xD)
2432 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(WHO IS THE THUNDERMAN)
2432 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(hes the man of thunder!)
2432 days 12 hours ago
Finnick
(The aforementioned 'I' in the episode three title, duh.)
2432 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
("I" needs to think of cooler names for his superpowered rocks, man.)
2432 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(Something like...

DEATH ROCK)
2432 days 12 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(DID Y'ALL CHANGE THE EPISODE 3 TITLE!?)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!