This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] The X Factor: Season Four

Topic » [S4] The X Factor: Season Four

2417 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Hello X Factor past and present contestants! It gives me the greatest please to announce the renewal of The X Factor for a fourth season!

After the success of the format changes to season three, we will be following in its footsteps to give voices to the underrated, and search for a vocal superstar!

If you would like to see any additions/changes please comment below (or mail me) and I will try to take into consideration everyone's thoughts!

It's Finals Week at the moment with the finale episode airing on Friday, so auditions will open soon after, so get thinking about who you'd like to portray for the fourth season!

Keep your eyes peeled here for formal updates on the fourth season including judges reveals.

Thank you to all who have participated in the third season and I hope to see you back soon!

Tommy.
2417 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I think the rule changes fit very well and its much more fair, and, even though I dont like that its a spam contest pretty much, I can deal with it
I would give an idea that would be the following: what if you would go around asking for like, imagine 10-15 juries and those juries would vote fairly in the poll? Maybe it wouldn't solve that much but maybe giving it a try could be a good experience. Just a suggestion obviously :)
I'm happy with the format still
2417 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
I agree, from what I can see this season so far, the poll hasn't actually had that much of an impact on the final results, which I think is a good thing, I just don't want it to depend solely on the judges (at least at this stage).

Juries could work, maybe the users eliminated before the live shows? I just wouldn't want them to be biased to friends etc!

Thanks for the feedback! I love that you're happy with it! :)
2417 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Juries could work, maybe the users eliminated before the live shows?

This could be good! Plus you could get some other juries and if you would make this like a closed group, you could just dont let them in this group and show them the performances without telling what user it is for example!
2417 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
I'll have to look at how that could potentially work
2417 days 18 hours ago
epicwafflez23
what if other contestants HONESTLY rate eachother at boot camp and maybe that can be a small factor
2417 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
I have thought about other contestants scoring? A little like Eurovision, but I wouldn't want people being dis honest etc. It also might be hard to collect scores from everyone.
2417 days 11 hours ago
SummerRae101
Just thinking if you ever thought of instead of contestants portraying real life artists, they could sort of be their own and use whatever perfomances? Obviously sticking with the same gender. Idk, sometimes I feel that makes people more willing to try, ya know?
2417 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
@SummerRae101

I have thought about something like that, but it's hard to stick with categories then etc. I'm thinking in a few seasons we can strip categories and make it a little more like that, like and idol group or a voice group :)
2416 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Season 4 update!

Tommy will be returning to the panel for his 4th season!

"I am so excited to find another vocal superstar! After the success of this third season, the future of amazing vocals on The X Factor looks promising!"
2416 days 16 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Idea: Maybe have a Judge's Wild Card after Bootcamp? Like, have each judge bring back an artist they like in their category that didn't make it through Bootcamp and give them a second chance at Judge's Houses?
2416 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
I like the wildcard idea! Do you think this could possible replace the golden buzzer?
2416 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
not necessarily the buzzer should allow someone from bootcamp to go straight to judges home and then of the eliminated group of people at boot camp a judge can bring back a wildcard to redeem themselves meaning 4 people at least (5 if the judge doesn't use buzzer) can make judges home the regular boot camp advancement way. But you should limit the buzzer in the sense if it's used on a girl it can't be used on another girl.
2416 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
that leaves 6 contestants at the judges home then you can cut 2
2416 days 8 hours ago
epicwafflez23
How about we have a non live season this time?
2416 days 7 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I was thinking use the Buzzer and the Wildcard together, putting 7 acts at the Judge's Houses, making it more of a challenge to make the top 4 and go to the live shows.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!