This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Rites of Passage [S1: Iceland]

2496 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Robin, Cedric. Your final task before leaving the island is to remember those who came before you. Please take the time to reflect on the fallen below.

16. Colin G/Colin1357 (Gullfoss) [1st Voted Out] (6-1-1) [Day 1]
15. Cameron X/DrPepsi (Gullfoss) [Medically Evacuated] [Day 2]
14. Patrick M/pokepat (Gullfoss) [2nd Voted Out] (3-2-1) [Day 3]
13. Nathan “The Kid” M/Geazybeast21 (Gullfoss) [Medically Evacuated] [Day 4]
12. Chase K/KingB24 (Strokkur) [3rd Voted Out] (7-1) [Day 5]
11. Tyler B/bamold1999 (Gullfoss) [4th Voted Out] (3-1) [Day 6]
----------------------MERGE-------------------------------
10. Anna M/AnnaMay (Strokkur/Hekla) [5th Voted Out] (6-3-1(0)) [Day 7]
----------------------JURY-------------------------------
9. Ryan B/Iceey (Strokkur/Hekla) [6th Voted Out/1st Juror] (4-3-2(0)) [Day 8]
8. Mel T/me2013 (Strokkur/Hekla) [9th Eliminated/2nd Juror] (Drew White Rock/4-4/3-3) [Day 9]
7. Ben P/benp428 (Gullfoss/Hekla) [7th Voted Out/3rd Juror] (5-2) [Day 10]
6. Jake H/jakehou97 (Strokkur/Hekla) [8th Voted Out/4th Juror] (3-3/3-1) [Day 11]
5. Karma B/Kenu67 (Strokkur/Hekla) [9th Voted Out/5th Juror] (3-2) [Day 12]
4. Jake S/tundrahenry101 (Gullfoss/Hekla) [10th Voted Out/6th Juror] (2-2/Lost FMC) [Day 13]
3. Jared “JD” D/NewNightmare7 (Strokkur/Hekla) [11th Voted Out/7th Juror] (1-0) [Day 14]
2496 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
Imma do this soon
2496 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz
16. Colin G/Colin1357 (Gullfoss) [1st Voted Out] (6-1-1) [Day 1]

Mr. Skeleton. Hello.  You made for an easy vote,  so thank you for allowing me the chance to get close with the tribe and make allies without worrying about who was going home :)
2496 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz
15. Cameron X/DrPepsi (Gullfoss) [Medically Evacuated] [Day 2]

Still do not know why Can decided to not join the game. I've never had the fortune of playing with you,  but I have heard good things about you.
2496 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz
14. Patrick M/pokepat (Gullfoss) [2nd Voted Out] (3-2-1) [Day 3]

Really, if I had my way,  you would have stayed and Tyler would have went. But I knew the votes weren't there and I couldn't do anything about it :/
2496 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz
13. Nathan “The Kid” M/Geazybeast21 (Gullfoss) [Medically Evacuated] [Day 4]

You little bitch,  if you had voted I would have known if I was going or if Tyler was. Knew you were plotting :p
You were a cool dude nonetheless.
2496 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz

Apparently Chase and Tyler were kind of the same situation as myself and Robin. Didn't talk to you obviously,  kind of wonder if you just didn't care seeing though you left 7-1
2496 days 3 hours ago
Robinhood99

Chase :(. We talked like the first day, but you turned inactive in this game. I would have been down to work together if you had come online. Oh well, you made an easy vote to help determine relationships in this game.
2496 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz
11. Tyler B/bamold1999 (Gullfoss) [4th Voted Out] (3-1) [Day 6]

Oooh,  tough one. I knew the kind of player you could be so knew if I needed to strike that it'd have to be a quick blow. Honestly this was my personal favorite tribal council for it being so quick and iconic with Ben asking to vote you out in a chat with all four of us!
2496 days 3 hours ago
Robinhood99

Anna, you were definitely a competitor once merge happened. I think you would have made it far had it not been for a series of unfortunate events. Your social and physical game would have at least landed you in F7.
2496 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz
No you need to do your own Robin ewwww
2496 days 2 hours ago
Robinhood99

If I didn't wake up legit 5 minutes before typing this, I'd probably be able to write a full fledged essay on how amazing you are to me. You got blamed for targeting Mel and not voting for Anna, because you didn't want to throw me under the bus :$. I tried to take a stab at them with you, but my reads were off and you left :(. If you took the time to step back even for a minute in each situation, I think you could have gotten out of that mess. I'll always miss you <3.
2496 days 2 hours ago
Robinhood99
On the show, they let whoever wanted to talk talk about the person. I knew none of the other Gulfoss.
2496 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz

Threatened by you physically. If you didn't come out of the gates blazing no one would have any reason to vote you out so soon.
2496 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz

I was willing to turn this entire game upside down to save you because that's how much I liked talking to you. Robin cared about you a lot and I see why. Really cool guy. When I said I wanted to go to the end with you guys I meant it truly. Know your jury vote went to Robin but that doesn't change the fact that you we're fun to be around and I knew the game would've been a lot different and exciting had you stayed.
2496 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
8. Mel T/me2013 (Strokkur/Hekla) [9th Eliminated/2nd Juror] (Drew White Rock/4-4/3-3) [Day 9]

I really try every time to get to know you. But I realize from talking to you that every time it was not worth it. Each time I said something mundane I got attacked for it. I know you have to be a pleasant person though. Just wish we could have put the game aside so you wouldn't feel like I was trying to attack you or judge you because that wasn't my intentions ever.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!