This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere [S3: Mamanuca]

Topic » Premiere [S3: Mamanuca]

2462 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
*camera pans to a shot of Ryan flying over the Mamanucan landscape in a helicopter*

Hello everyone, and welcome to season two of Ryan's Survivor Series! We're here in the Mamanuca Islands of Fiji. Being transported in trucks over the dirt roads below me are 18 new castaways ready to play the game of Survivor!

They are strangers about to begin a journey of a lifetime, and soon enough, the battle for one million dollars will begin! They have no idea what's in store for them. For in this sunny paradise, tensions will rise, tempers will flare, and one by one, 18 castaways will be voted off until only 1 remains. Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime.

For the next 39 days, this will be their home. They will have to play a crafty game and keep their eyes on the prize in order to win this game. They must learn to adapt, or they'll be voted off the tribe. In the end, one will remain, and claim the million dollar prize and the title of Sole Survivor.

39 days. 18 people. 1 Survivor!
*trucks pull up to the clearing, Vakatara and Matana tribes step onto the beach*

Come on in guys! Welcome to Mamanuca!

You are in tribes named after two groups of performers of the Meke. Matana, your tribe is named after the dancers in the Meke, and you will be donning green buffs this season. Vakatara, your tribe is named after the singers and instrument players in the Meke, and you will be donning violet buffs this season.

*tosses buffs to contestants*

*YOU MAY NOT GUESS FOR THE IDOL UNTIL AFTER THE FIRST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE*

Your first immunity challenge will take place at 6 PM EST tomorrow. Winning tribe will get immunity and reward in the form of an idol clue, losers will go to tribal with nothing.

See you then!
2462 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
(Wiki will be updated over the next few days)
2461 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
Me when no one is here...
2461 days 23 hours ago
GerardoM13
hi
2461 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
Anyway... here is the challenge.

Let's get to your first challenge!

Now we all know that "Pass the Torch" is everyone's favorite challenge, right? *tribes groan* Now what about Pass the Torch with a twist??? *tribes scream excitedly*

What I have here in my hands are two immunity idols. Your challenge today is to pass the idol through your entire tribe the fastest. Sounds simple enough right? The tricky part is, there's a decision to be made when passing the idol.  The last person to hold the idol on the losing tribe when the challenge ends has individual immunity for tribal council. So it’s a bet, a risk you have to take. Do you want to bet that your tribe will lose the challenge and keep immunity for yourself? Do you care if your tribes inactive is allowed to stay for one more night because they have immunity? Decisions, decisions...

So, to clarify, the first person from each tribe will post:
*picks up idol for [tribe name]*
*passes idol to [name of another person on tribe]*

And everyone after will post:
*passes idol to [name of another person on tribe]*

Until it gets to the last person, who will post:
*places idol on stand for [tribe name]*

The challenge will begin on my go.

The challenge will finish when a tribe has passed the idol around to everyone or after 4 hours, at 10 PM EST, and the tribe who has passed the idol to the most people will win immunity and reward. In the event of a tie (ex. two tribes have passed it to 4 people when time runs out) the next person to pass after the time expires will win immunity for their tribe.

Unless there are any questions we’ll get started shortly.
2461 days 23 hours ago
tashi
hiiii
2461 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
Any questions? Or are survivors ready?
2461 days 23 hours ago
tashi
readyyy i guessss
2461 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Hey
2461 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
GO!
2461 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*picks up idol for [Matana]*
2461 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
BRB x
2461 days 23 hours ago
born2pizza
I'm here sooooo
2461 days 23 hours ago
tashi
PASS IT TO ME ICE
2461 days 23 hours ago
*picks up Idol for [Vakatara]*
2461 days 23 hours ago
ferdinandz
I am here

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!