This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION WEEK 2!

Topic » ELIMINATION WEEK 2!

2417 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Would Kendall, Sean and Harmony come forward!

One of you is going to be eliminated right now and with a score of 20 they are......................................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
Harmony (BritishRomeo17) You are here as Kasia didn't like your photo at all, you have been a great model and I know you will be a good model one day. But for now say your goodbyes!

Goodbye Harmony!
2417 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Rafael, Sean & Kendall :/
2417 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
what about Rafael ?
2417 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Kendall and Sean come forward!

Your fate is now in Abel's hands! You can now make a plea for him to save you. I can reveal one of you scored 25 and the other scored 22.5!

Abel when you want you can PM me who you are sending home an your reasons!

Good Luck Models!
2417 days 6 hours ago
Russell11
Bye harmony :(
2417 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
*Rafael was eliminated last week*
2417 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
oh wait yeah he was, I forgot oops
2417 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Sorry harmony :(
2417 days 5 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Kasia is a cunt
2417 days 5 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
bye
2417 days 5 hours ago
Montenegro
Bye Harmony.

Good luck Kendall and Sean xo
2417 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
I thought only one person was leaving this week because of a dq
2417 days 5 hours ago
Russell11
This decision has definitely not been easy for me, but I'm choosing to eliminate Sean since his makeover photo didn't really seem like a transformation at all and his challenge photo didn't really seem like a modeling photo either, while I think that although Kendall hasn't had the best photos at least both her photos followed the theme and looked like actual modeling pictures.
So sorry Sean, Kendall just seems like a stronger model than you.
2417 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Sean come forward!

You have done so well in the competing, thank you for joining you must now head back to the Villa and pack your bags!

GoodBye Sean! X

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!