This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION WEEK 3!

Topic » ELIMINATION WEEK 3!

2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome Models!

You should be all proud to get this far in the competition, it is very competitive but all of you are doing GREAT!

This week you got Kasia and Mine critiques but will receives scores from Terrance aswell!

Total Photoshoot Score out of 30 + Total Challenge score out of 10 = Total score out of 40!

Two models will be eliminated again, one threw having the bottom score and the other will be decided by an elimination poll!

Good Luck Models!
2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
The Model with the best score this week with 35.5 is.................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BRIDGETTE (Ronnie336) Girl you have done all the judges proud, ur score would be higher if you did better in challenge but well done <3
2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
The Runner-Up this week with a score of 33.3. is...............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Stacey (Crocadilly) Ur photo was ok, the other judges loved it so that is why your here, try to impress me next time <3
2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Coming in Third this week with a score of 32.7 is...............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--
September (Michelle990) Nice win in the challenge, it really brought your score up good job!
2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
In Fourth this week with a score of 31.5 is.....................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Abel (Russelll11) I loved your photo this week, just try to impress all judges at all times <3
2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
The Next photo I hold in my hands has a score of 29.5 and they are..................................

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
Mason (CoolKat) Congratz ur still in the running to become Bella's Next Top Model!
2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
I am about to call the next model who has the score of 29 and they are.......................
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
James (JoshBB1999) U are improving so much in this competition, you should be proud <3
2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is safe with a score of 26.5 is...........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Valentin (Maicolx3) This is the worst placement ive seen you got, I know you can do better <3
2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
The Next photo just misses the DANGER BOTTOM THREE with a score of 25.3 is...............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Angela (Montenegro) Well done go join the other models <3
2436 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
First Week Tied for 3rd
Second Week Tied for 2nd
Third Week 5th (first time it's not a tie for me)

So I went down a bit but glad I'm still in the running
2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Would Kaitlin, Kendall and Valentina come forward!

Girls I am disappointed to see you if I'm totally honest, some of your work was just not good enough!

The model who is heading home straight away with the lowest score of 18 is.......................................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kaitlin (Tommy123) I am sad to see you go, I think your lack of experience just let you down this week! Thank you for playing <3

Good Bye Kaitlin <3
2436 days 16 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Confessional: My first week didnt start out as well but the last two weeks I have learned a lot and I am so glad that I received great reviews.. especially in the challenge scores cuz I also improved each step
2436 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Kendall and Valentina come forward!

One of you sis here as you didn't take part in challenge and it is vital you do so as it can make you or break you! The other one just didn't post an editorial photo and the lack of experience was being seen by some judges!

One model scored 24.5 and the other scored 20!

You will now be placed into an Elimination Poll where the other models and the Tengaged public can save you!

The poll will close randomly so make sure you get your votes, GOOD LUCK <3
2436 days 15 hours ago
Maicolx3
I am in Ecuador so I can't be looking for photos like that, I tried.
2436 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
With a score of 76.9% Kendall is safe and Valentina is going home!

Valentina I am shocked your here and you were a great model but cause you didn't do challenge cost you your place, unlucky!

Good Bye Valentina <3

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!