This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot Week 4!: Another Pair Of Hands Would Help?

Topic » Photoshoot Week 4!: Another..

2441 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome Models!

This is your next photoshoot and it is a big one! As you can see by the title this week you will be working in pairs. Therefore, between your pair there must only be ONE photo and it must have each gender in it. For example if Terrance and I did a photo it would have to have 1 boy and 1 girl in it!

This weeks theme is all about WATER! Its summer and everyone loves to keep cool. So for the challenge this week I want you to either post a photo: On the beach, by the pool or even Underwater! But remember you have too have two models in the photo!

As you may know after the poll there will be 9 models remaining! The model who survives the elimination poll will have to submit a photo by themselves. They still need to follow the theme but they will not have the advantage to work with another model! But you still have too post a photo with 2 MODELS!

Who are the pairs?:

1. James and Abel

2. Angela and September

3. Bridgette and Valentin

4. Mason and Stacey

Good Luck Models You Have 24 Hours To Post!

Bella X
2440 days 16 hours ago
MIchelle990
me and angela are females
2440 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
* SO YOUR PHOTO HAS TO HAVE TWO GIRLS IN IT*
2440 days 16 hours ago
MIchelle990
oh
2440 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
---------CLOSED----------
2440 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
*PANEL WILL BE TOMORROW!*

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!