This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Competition has officially begun!

Topic » The Competition has officially..

999 days 11 hours ago
FlamingJojo
Welcome to my first season of my personal Music Competition. With having wanted to do these kinds of things with frat mates for gifts, I thought why not expand to all of Tengaged and have ourselves a fun competition, that wouldn’t be judged by me, but with some fellow regular/guest judges, so it makes things more competitive and juicier, to post not just for 1 judge, but for multiple different judges tastes and perspectives.

Having posted my initial blog with the mindset it would be tough to get close to 16, having gotten 26 different people interested got me very excited for this, but confuzzled with how I’d bring it down to 16, for this first season. I had thought to use as many players that joined as possible and make it more twisted and complex, but for a first season, simplicity sounds more the route I should take. With that being said, I will be posting a Pre-Challenge for all who posted their interested and anyone else that may want to participate, in this series. 

With this season, the judges will be grading the songs with, for example, a 1-10 scale or a different scale, depending on the challenge (the details of the grading format will be stated with each challenge). With people having lives outside of this, I have 2 judges that said they can be judging regularly, but I will state in each challenge, who the co-judges will be with me, as each round will be posted.

I can also disclose that there will be 2 prizes this season. Now, the first will obviously be going to the winner of this competition and they will have the power to choose, which of the 2 prizes they would like to obtain. The secondary prize will be a competition amongst the players who get the “Wins” in each round. Now, each time you get a win, you will be entered into a randomize draw, that I have not chosen how to proceed with it yet (going between maybe a wheel spin, a mini brantesteele season, random,org draw, etc.).

Now, to state the prices you will be competing for if you win the season or win the secondary prize; the first, will be of course a pixel gift of their choice (at a maximum pricing of 500ts though). The second one, will be a cash prize of 50$ (going by my countries currency rate, can).

With all that I have stated, let’s have ourselves a great first season of this game, amongst the contestants and all the potential judges.

open group

Flaming's Musical Extravanganza

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!