This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Format

Topic » Season 1 Format

804 days 14 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Season 1 Format:

Every round a song will be posted by me. This song will basically be the "theme" of the round. You will have to submit a song that you feel like best fits the theme for the round. You can interpret the theme however you want, however, you need to EXPLAIN it a tiny bit, just in a few sentences, so that we know why you picked that specific song.

You have 24 hours to submit a song. The 2 exceptions are Round 1& The Final Round,in which you get 48 hours.

After that, the judges will each individually rank your picks from best to worst (e.g. 1 (best) - 16 (worst)). Then I'll average the judges' rankings and the person with the worst average score each week will be eliminated.

The Main Twist of Season 1:

Every round there will be a "View Limit". It means that you can't submit a song that has more views than allowed. For example if the view limit is 30 million views, then you can NOT submit a song with 31 million views. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure that the main clip of the song does not go over the view limit.

You CANNOT bend the rules by submitting a lyrics video or a clip of your pick that has less views than the main clip/official video. I will check every pick and their main clip. For example: a song has 50 million views on their main clip, but there is a lyrics video that only has 20 million views. This will NOT count as an acceptable pick.

Important Note: Additional twist(s) might be introduced during the season, but it is a secret for now.

If you have any questions, let us know!

open group

Coco's Music Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!